Violet, Aden, Ashton and so many cribs with optional wheels from Dream On Me have already won thousands of parents heart. With the classic design and affordable price, their cribs are getting popularity real fast! At the end of Dream On Me crib reviews, you will know every detail of their cribs.
Click on the section of the table of contents to go right that section.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dream On Me Violet 7 in 1 Convertible LifeStyle Crib
- 2 Dream On Me 4 in 1 Aden Convertible Mini Crib
- 3 Dream On Me Ashton 5 in 1 Convertible Crib
- 4 Dream On Me Liberty 5-in-1 Convertible Crib
- 5 Dream On Me Synergy 5 in 1 Convertible Crib
- 6 Dream On Me Eden 5 In 1 Convertible
- 7 DOM 5 in 1 Brody Convertible Crib with Changer
- 8 Dream On Me Cribs with wheels
- 9 Parent Thoughts On Dream On Me Crib Reviews
- 10 Final Thoughts
Dream On Me is mostly known as the DOM family is mainly a family operated business. They are mostly famous for their quality baby products. All of their mattresses and beds are made in the U.S.A and they own two patents on the mattress.
Now, before we dig down, take a look at the comparison table. All of these are standard size convertible crib. You will get another comparison table of cribs with optional wheels at the end of the article.
Now, it’s time to give an in-depth review on each of them. Besides, you will get 4 additional reviews on other Dream On Me cribs that are getting popular quickly.
Dream On Me Violet 7 in 1 Convertible LifeStyle Crib
Most selling 7-in-1 convertible crib of Dream On Me. Naturally, it has the largest number of parents recommendations for friends and family. You can convert Violet into a toddler bed, a daybed, a twin bed (with two options), and a full-size bed (with or without footboard).
We have already written a comprehensive review on Violet. If you need more information, go check it out.
Dream On Me comes with a recommended crib mattress from their own brand. Yes, Dream On Me Spring Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress is the recommended one and it’s loved by lots of parents.
To give you a complete picture on Dream On Me crib reviews here is a quick but effective review on the mattress.
Pros of DOM Spring Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress
The dimension of the mattress is 52″ X 27″ X 6”. The thickness of the crib mattress is 5” which is comfortable enough for your toddler. It’s perfect for not only Violet but for all standard size crib. It has a weight of 12 pounds.
- Made in the USA.
- Build with heat tempered coils, this is the reason the mattress has a firm foundation with great support.
- To ensure the ultimate comfort for the infant and toddler, there are 2 Hypo-allergenic layers.
- Nothing to worry about the safety of your little one. Every crib mattress including this one meets the 16 CFR 1632 /1633 Federal Flammability Standards. It meets ASTM standards too.
- To ensure no sagging, the mattress has perimeter border-wires. The air-flow pockets ensure keeping the mattress always fresh.
- Great customer service reported by several customers.
Cons of Dream On Me Spring
As you already know, there are always some cons to everything on earth 🙂 To make our prolonged Dream On Me crib reviews perfectly unbiased, here are some cons of Violet that you should know.
- Some parents reported that the cover is flimsy.
- Only after few months, there were rips and tears.
Advice: Take advantage of their great customer service. Since the mattress is within warranty, you will get a replacement quickly.
Dream On Me 4 in 1 Aden Convertible Mini Crib
Mini crib lover? Maybe you have a small space and you need to have a mini crib? Well, Dream On Me have a great solution for you!
Yes, its Aden and when you read all the reviews on it, you notice most parents call it “King Of Mini Crib”. Easily convertible to a daybed and twin bed.
You can have a great review on it from here including it’s recommended mattress.
Dream On Me Ashton 5 in 1 Convertible Crib
A perfect full-size convertible crib that matures along with your baby. From infancy to adulthood, with its 5-in-1 convertibility feature, it can be a great sleep haven for your baby. With its minimalistic design and solid wood construction, Ashton is highly appreciated among experienced parents.
Already loved by hundreds of parents, Ashton can add the ultimate beauty to the nursery with its rugged look and sturdy construction. In our Dream On Me crib reviews, Ashton is a highly recommended crib. So, here is a detail Dream On Me Ashton crib reviews.
Features Of Dream On Me Ashton Crib
- Versatile Color Range: It has most popular finishes like Black, Cherry, Espresso, Natural, and, White as well as uncommon finishes like Pearl White, Royal Blue, and Mystic Grey. As you can see, no matter what finish you like, Ashton has it for you. You can match any other nursery furniture.
- Versatile Convertibility: With its versatile 5-in-1 convertibility, you can convert Ashton from crib to a toddler bed, daybed, and a full-size bed (with or without footboard). Conversion kits are sold separately and you need to buy the mattress separately too.
- Federal Safety Standards: Just like Dream On Me Violet and any other cribs from the renowned brand like Babyletto or Storkcraft, Ashton meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards. Besides, all the finishes are totally non-toxic and lead & phthalate safe. So, Ashton is perfectly safe for your little one.
- The assembled dimension of the crib is 54LxW38x44H. Comes with all necessary instruments to assemble the crib. Any standard size crib mattress from any brand will fit the crib. However, you are recommended to use “Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams Stars a Plenty Baby Mattress” with Ashton.
Pros Of Dream On Me Ashton Crib
- Very much affordable price. There are not so many standard cribs offered at such price.
- Solid pine wood from the sustainable forest.
- Very lightweight crib. It weighs only 49 pounds. Easy to move here and there within the room.
Cons Of Dream On Me Ashton Crib
- Sometimes crib comes damaged and scratched.
- There are complaints about the quality of hardware.
- Comes with missing piece too!
In all of the bad cases, contact with them. They will send you any missing parts and completely send you a new one.
Dream On Me Liberty 5-in-1 Convertible Crib
Just like all DOM convertible cribs, Liberty is also convertible and you can convert it to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed(with two options). This is why it’s called a lifetime crib that grows with your baby.
Since Liberty is getting trust and popularity among parents so quickly, we have included a short review on it to give you a complete picture on Dream On Me crib reviews. And it’s highly top rated among DOM cribs.
The good news?
Along with the crib, you can buy it’s recommended mattress and protective mattress pad cover at a time.
Features of Dream On Me Liberty 5-in-1 Convertible Crib
- It’s a standard size crib. The assembled dimension of the crib is 54.5Lx35Wx38H. With 38 inches height, that should be comfortable enough to most short moms. If you are in need too much lower cribs than that, check out this article.
- Don’t forget to assemble the crib in your baby room. Because once assembled you can’t move it door to door unless your doors are way bigger than standard size.
- Comes with 5 non-toxic colors. Choose from Cherry, Espresso, Black, Natural, and White to match your nursery.
- Made from solid pine wood and safe for babies. Liberty meets or exceeds all government and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) safety standards. It’s a non-drop sides crib. Fixed-side cribs are great for the safety of your little one.
- Fits every standard size crib mattress from all brands. But you are to buy a new mattress, then go for “Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams Stars a Plenty Baby Mattress”. It’s highly recommended from lots of parents and Dream On Me too. But the good part?
- Dream On Me Liberty convertible crib comes with four adjustable mattress settings to give you more comfort and baby safety.
Pros of Dream On Me Liberty 5-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Unbeatable price for a great crib. You can save a lot and invest the savings in other nursery items.
- Loved by hundreds of parents and there are huge recommendations.
- To avoid choking hazard, Liberty does not come with hardware cover.
- Unisex design, perfect for girls or boys,
- Aristocrat yet simple design.
Cons of Dream On Me Liberty 5-in-1 Convertible Crib
- If not deal with care, easy to dent.
- Missing parts and screws including instruction manual.
Dream On Me Synergy 5 in 1 Convertible Crib
Another great standard size crib for the parent who is in the tight budget schedule. Yes, you can get the Synergy convertible crib as low as under $100. But don’t underestimate the crib for its low price. You can use it just like any other pricey convertible crib.
But that’s not all…
This minimalistic crib grows with your baby. From her infancy to the teen stage, she can use it for a very long time. You can convert it to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed with two options. Conversion kits like toddler guard rail and bed frame can be bought separately.
Want to know more about it? Keep reading Dream On Me crib reviews and you will know all about Synergy convertible crib.
Features Of Dream On Me Synergy Convertible Crib
- Very lightweight crib. Weighs only 40 pounds. You can move it easily to for vacuum clean.
- Assembled dimension of the crib is 53L x 29W x 39H. As you can see it’s a standard size crib, so make sure you assemble it in the nursery or where you want it finally. Also, with only 39 inches height, it can work as low profile crib for short moms.
- Fits any standard size crib mattress. Synergy comes with four (4) adjustable mattress positions.
- Come with huge color variations. For you, Synergy comes with NINE (9) colors. Choose from Black, Cherry, Emerald, Espresso, Natural, Royal Blue, White, Aqua Sky, and Fusion Coral.
- All the finishes are non-toxic and tested against hazardous chemicals. Of course, it meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Pros Of Dream On Me Synergy Convertible Crib
- Proven sturdy for a very long time. So many parents verified that even after several assembly and disassembly, the crib remains sturdy.
- Simple classic look yet elegant design. Perfect fits to gorgeous nursery or minimal nursery.
- As per many parents, Synergy is inexpensive but NOT cheap!
- The top rail is protected by silicon bite to protect the teeth of your baby and the rail itself.
- And so much more!
Cons Of Dream On Me Synergy Convertible Crib
- Assembly of the crib was somewhat difficult for some parents.
- Some parents got their crib delivered with missing pieces, already dented or scratched. This is so normal for delivery of such product. Besides, you are entitled to get a new one for such damaged crib.
Feeling dizzy? Hold on! Have a cup of coffee. We have still two more full-size Dream On Me crib reviews to cover.
Dream On Me Eden 5 In 1 Convertible
This is the most unfortunate model of Dream On Me crib line. You never heard of ‘unfortunate crib’ before, right? The reason Eden is unfortunate because it does not deserve most of the negative reviews it got.
Yes, Dream On Me is partly responsible for it, but most of the negative reviews came from the bad delivery system. A good number of parents got it delivered already dented, scratched and sometimes the wrong color. But you know it already, you will have a new one for such issue as soon as you contact them.
But many parents love it for its versatile convertibility and inexpensive price. This is why we have included Eden in our Dream On Me crib reviews.
Features Of Dream On Me Eden 5 In 1 Convertible
- Just like any other Dream On Me convertible cribs, Eden is also a 5-in-1. That means you can easily convert it to a toddler bed, a daybed, and a full-size bed (with or without footboard). All the bed conversion kits and mattress sold separately. No other company except Babyletto offers a free toddler rail.
- The dimension of the crib is 53.5 x 41 x 30. There are four adjustable mattress support systems. Check the dimension again. You need to buy standard size Dream On Me crib mattress to fit the crib snugly. Other crib mattresses may leave a small gap between mattress sides and crib.
- Comes with 10 colors. You can choose from New Natural, Black, Cherry, Espresso, Natural, White, New Black, New Cherry, New Espresso, and New White. One piece of advice, the Espresso finish is not truly espresso. It’s more like Cherry.
- Safety reviews on Eden are really great. All the finishes are non-toxic as always. Meets or exceeds all government safety standards.
Pros Of Dream On Me Eden 5 In 1 Convertible
- Very easy to assemble the crib. Even 38 weeks pregnant mom assembled the crib without any difficulty.
- Made of Solid pine wood from sustainable forests.
- Plastic clear protector on the front rail to protect it from the teeth of your baby.
- Very affordable price for a convertible crib.
- Great crib for short moms!
- Perfectly designed for both baby girls or boys.
Cons Of Dream On Me Eden 5 In 1 Convertible
- The espresso color won’t match most other espresso color furniture in the nursery.
- Have complained about missing parts.
- Paint chip off easily.
DOM 5 in 1 Brody Convertible Crib with Changer
There are some models of Dream On Me that comes with Changer like DOM Niko and Chole. But Brody is the most popular among them. This is the only Dream On Me crib reviews that come with a 3 drawer changing table we will talk about here.
Yes, it’s not an inexpensive crib like any other cribs of Dream On Me we already discussed. But the price is affordable and it really worths it for the cool changing table with 3 spacious drawers.
With its classic look and sturdy construction, Brody has already won so many parents hearts in such a very short time.
Features of Brody Convertible crib
- Assembled dimension of the crib is 69Lx33Wx39H inches. Comes with a clear cut assembly instruction. Read carefully the manual first. It’s a very heavy crib with 103 pounds. So make sure to assemble it in the baby room.
- You are welcome to use any standard size crib mattress. The crib has 4 adjustable mattress settings.
- Available in six beautiful colors: Cherry, Black, Espresso, Natural, White, and Pebble Grey.
- Safe in all way. All the finishes are non-toxic, lead and phthalate safe. Stationary side rail system makes it safer.
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed. Toddler guard rail and full-size bed rail conversion kit sold separately.
Pros of Brody Convertible crib
- Detachable changing table. You need to buy the conversion kit separately.
- Comes with 1”changing pad with the Changing table.
- Very affordable price considering other cribs with changing table available in the market. Are you in doubt? Check some cribs with drawer changing table from Toys r us Babies r us, target and Walmart.
- Very easy to assemble. All the instruments needed to assemble the crib comes with it.
- Even after several assembly and disassembly, Brody will surprise you with it’s proven sturdiness.
- With attached changing table, Brody is a real space saver in a small nursery.
Cons of Brody Convertible crib
As always, to make Dream On Me crib reviews impartial, we will let you know some cons of Brody too.
- Not suitable for short parents.
- As always, if you are in bad luck, you will be among the few who got already damaged crib delivered.
Dream On Me Cribs with wheels
If you need to move or travel a lot, a crib with wheels will be a great option for you. Luckily, if you are a Dream On Me lover, they have some cool collections of such cribs.
Hundreds of parents already love their cribs with wheels. The following comparison table for such cribs will help you decide which one to choose.
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 2|
|Click to Check from Amazon|
Nope. We are not gonna cover in details to Dream On Me crib reviews. But we have already written complete reviews on each of them. Check out our another comprehensive review on cribs with wheels.
Parent Thoughts On Dream On Me Crib Reviews
Already a lot of parents used cribs of this brand. Many reported that these aesthetically pleasant cribs are the best value as they got quality cribs at the best price. Many moms who used this branded cribs wondered how come the company offers such a quality cribs at such a low price.
When you get the delivery of this crib, you will get all you need to assemble it. You can think whether you can assemble this crib or not especially if you a first time user.
Let’s be assured, it’s really simple to assemble the crib. It has easy instructions with pictures. Many parents said they assembled the crib between the time of 20 to 60 minutes.
When you assembled the crib, most of the DOM cribs become sturdy but light. This allows you to move the crib anywhere you want without any hassle.
Are you a short mom and you are looking for such crib for which your height won’t be a big problem? If so, then you are reading the right review. As you can see, some of these cribs are low to the ground and this feature is really helpful for the short moms.
Phew! and at last we have reached the end of Dream On Me crib reviews. We tried to let you know every detail of each of their crib including parents thoughts. Its’ time for you to make the decision now. You are welcome to let us know what do you think about Dream On me cribs in the comment box.