Can’t decide which Delta crib will be perfect for you? Canton, Emery, or maybe Bentley? You know what you are in the RIGHT place! Delta crib reviews (prepared from ACTUAL data, experiences, and reviews from real buyers) will give all the information you need to select the best convertible crib from Delta.
In total, we will give you 7 reviews on their most selling cribs including separate videos on how to assemble them.
For your easy movement around the article, use the table of contents.
Table of Contents
- Delta Crib Reviews Comparison Table
- Delta Children Canton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib
- Delta Children Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib
- Archer 4-in-1
- Delta Children Abby
- Delta Children Eclipse 4-in-1 Crib
- Delta Children Tribeca 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Delta Crib Reviews Comparison Table
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
Bentley S Series
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
Let’s talk about their most selling crib model today which is ‘Canton 4 in 1 Convertible Crib’.
Delta Children Canton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Very first, just look at the chart to have a guess on parents’ perception of Delta Children Canton convertible crib. This chart is based on parents’ feedback and you can validate the data by simply clicking on the Canton’s image.
Check how many percentages of satisfied customers. Almost 70% of parents who bought it said they are fully satisfied. This satisfaction percentage is pretty important for you to make a quick decision.
Canton is the most selling crib of Delta Children and it’s our editor’s panel recommended crib too.
Here is a quick review of Canton for you.
Features & Pros of Canton
- It has 3 color variations. You can choose from black, dark chocolate & espresso cherry.
- Since this is a 4 in 1 convertible crib, you can convert it from crib to toddler bed and day bed. You can also convert it to a full-size bed with a headboard and footboard.
Now, to convert it to a toddler bed and day bed, you do not have to buy anything additionally. Because the best part about this model is that daybed rail and toddler guardrail is included. For the full-size bed, you need to buy a full-size crib conversion rail though. Remember, you have to buy this conversion rail for almost any other brand.
- Canton 4 in 1 Convertible crib like other crib models of Delta children is very strong and sturdy when assembled. Now that’s a verified fact. Verified by all parents.
- The assembled dimension of this model is 54.5 x 34.5 x 43.5 inches. This dimension is pretty standard and suitable for any standard size baby room. Comes with a great assembly instruction. Besides, Delta Children has made a video walkthrough on how to assemble the Canton.
- This model has 3 adjustable height positions. Meaning you can lower the mattress position as your baby grows. To give you precise information about this, the exact heights of the mattress to the floor for these 3 mattress settings are 50 cm, 40 cm, and 30 cm.
So, when should you lower the mattress settings?
You can lower the mattress when your baby is standing and can reach the top of the sides of the crib. When your baby can completely climb out the crib, you should convert it to a toddler bed. For a toddler bed, the average ages of such babies are more or less 2 years. Also, if you already have the infant mattress of any other brand, you can use it in this crib.
Cons of Delta Children Canton Crib
- Some found noticeable smell when open the box first time. Our advice, air it out first.
- The sleigh-shaped front of the crib may not appeal to you.
- You may also found the crib missing it parts, assembly instructions or even already dinged. Our advice, contact customer care ASAP and claim the replacement.
Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib
Another great multifunctional crib from Delta Children that grows with your little one. Perfectly safe in every way and literally a great money saver for a full-size convertible crib.
Now, when we talk about Delta crib reviews, we need to talk about It’s second best selling Emery 4 in 1 convertible crib too.
Prime Features & Cons Of Delta Children Emery Crib
- Highly appreciated & rated crib from parents.
- Proven to be perfect for long-term use. As your child grows, you can convert Emery to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed with the headboard. The good news is that daybed rail comes for free but you need to buy the toddler rail and full-size bed conversion kit separately.
- Very strong and sturdy wood constructions.
- Three (3) adjustable mattress settings give you more comfort and feels of safety around your baby.
- The assembled dimension of the crib is 55.75″W x 44″H x 30.25″D. Being a standard size crib, you can use any standard size mattress with it. Assembly is super easy. Watch the official crib Emery assembly video from Delta Children.
- Perfect for using the best nursery mobile of any brand.
Cons Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib
- Just like Canton, it has some smelling problem too for the first time you unbox the crib.
- Damaged or missing parts problem as usual for bad lucky people. Just kidding 🙂 Contact with the customer care in such situations
Delta Children Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib
It’s a relatively new addition to Delta Children. But within a very few times, with its quality craftsmanship, Bentley is loved by lots of parents. With its modern sleigh design, the room of your baby will have a contemporary look.
Features & Pros of Bentley S Series Crib
- Affordable price.
- Assembled dimension of the crib is 54.25″ width x 42.25″ height x 34.25″ depth. Super easy crib assembly. Just watch the official Bentley assembly video from Delta Children.
- It’s a standard size crib and supports almost all standard size crib mattresses. To fit snugly, parents recommend using Safety 1st Peaceful Lullabies crib mattress.
- Have an exact matching drawer dresser!
- Made from pure wood and have proven to be a long time sturdy crib.
- As usual, Bentley can be converted to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed with headboard and footboard. All conversion kits sold separately 🙁
- Has 3 adjustable mattress position so that you don’t have any back pain 🙂
Cons of Delta Children Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib
- Bad smelling. Air it out first!
- Not suitable crib for short moms.
Do you need to have the feel of a high-end one from a reasonably priced Delta crib? Archer is exactly that one! It’s also a 4-in-1 model but the special thing about this one is that when you convert it to a full-size bed, it won’t have had the feel of a child bed, it will look like an adult bed. Yep, you have to buy the conversion kit separately.
What’s the biggest problem of all affordable cribs? To me and many parents, it’s the backboard made of some cheap material like cardboard. But not the Archer! The backboard is purely made of solid wood! That’s why it has so many positive reviews on prominent online stores.
With solid wood, the construction is so sturdy, hence ensures the utmost safety of your baby. Even after years of usage, many parents have reported no cracks, no chips, and so on. It looks totally new even after so many of those years. The gorgeous and top-quality headband will simply ‘wow’ you.
Some parents moved several times during those years. They re-assembled it many times too. Still sturdy with no problem! So many satisfied parents are considering it for their no. 2 too. With the unbeatable price and it’s top-notch quality, nothing can go wrong!
You will find plenty of space underneath it to keep ‘things’. Yes, you can easily use a bed skirt as well to hide the underneath stuff.
If you love Delta products for your baby, look no further! No cheap materials used. Great wood quality. Assembly is easy. You can assemble it yourself. All you need is the Allen wrench.
Tip: Like any model, there may be a strong paint smell when you open the box. Leave it open for a couple of hours or days for the chemical smell to be out.
Why Should You Buy This?
- Standard size model with a dimension of 55.75” W x 30.50” D x 43.75” H. When assembled, the front rail will have a height of 36 inches from the floor to the top rail.
- JPMA certified, meets ASTM and CPSC strict safety regulations.
- For the height adjustment, it has 3 mattress positions.
- 3 beyond the box colors to choose from.
- It comes with a lightweight mattress with square corners for a perfect fit with a dimension of 27.5″W x 52″L x <6″H. The mattress itself is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, so don’t worry about the safety concerns. It’s optional to buy.
- Uncompromised quality. Built to last long!
- Though very rare, some parts may arrive dented. Nothing to worry, just contact their awesome customer care.
Delta Children Abby
How about a Delta crib with a changer? The quality is great, plus you will have the changer without any extra cost. The changing station is not cheap, you will love it. You will find the diaper storage area of the station highly useful. To me, it sounds like a great deal.
Not just me, a lot of parents have already bought it and reviews it as a great one to have. And why not? It’s a solid piece of high-quality furniture for your baby at a very competitive price. It’s lightweight but it’s a solid piece of wood. You will find so many happy parents saying it’s made of quality hardware and the construction is really sturdy.
It’s a nice looking one too! It looks exactly like all those highly expensive models out there. For the price, the quality is surprisingly great. Parents have confirmed it to be a durable one. When assembled, it won’t’ wiggle even a little bit. However, if you don’t read the instruction first to assemble, you will waste so many hours!
Touch it when assembled, and you will find how strong and sturdy the crib is. Elegant color and ergonomic design have made it stand out from the rest of the Delta cribs. True value addition to the baby nursery without costing the fortune.
There is so much love in the air for the crib and changer combo. An incredible number of recommendations from happy parents. Read some real parents’ reviews and you will understand why should you have it too.
- Available in 3 colors like Dark Chocolate, Grey, and Bianca.
- It’s a standard size model. Fits any standard size mattress for kids.
- Converts to a toddler bed, day-bed, and full-size bed. You have to buy the conversion kit yourself separately.
- The changing station itself has 2 shelves and 2 drawers. It comes with the changing pad as well. The maximum recommended weight for the changing table is 30 lbs.
- 3 adjustable mattress positions to let your little one grows with the crib.
- Like the rest of the models from the brand, it is tested against lead and other toxic elements. Yep, it is JPMA certified as well.
- Thin changing pad.
- You will be forced to use the changer along with the crib. Meaning, you can’t separately use them.
Delta children are continuously adding new cribs to their product line. And these new cribs are getting popularity real fast! Out of them, we will cover two of such new rising stars.
Delta Children Eclipse 4-in-1 Crib
Perfect for a kid’s friendly nursery. With it’s elegant yet simplistic design, Eclipse has already won the hearts of lots of parents. Parents who bought it and used for some time described it as a sturdy and gorgeous crib with affordable price.
It’s a standard size convertible crib with an assembled dimension of 55.25″(W) x 43.25″(H) x 32.50″(D). just like Canton and others. It comes with two beautiful non-toxic colors in White and Cherry/Espresso.
With its straightforward setup and airy slats, you and your baby will get ultimate relief and satisfaction. Here is the official Eclipse assembly video from Delta Children.
Delta Children Tribeca 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
The newest addition to Delta Children crib lines. Only a few parents reviewed Tribeca on Amazon. But still, we think you should have a look at it. When you look at the Tribeca, you will say just ‘WOW!’ Completely out of the box design and aesthetically pleasing to look.
When assembled, you will get a sturdy crib. Oh..by the way, it’s a standard size crib and assembled dimension of the crib is 55″(W) x 43.50″(H) x 32.25″(D). If you face any difficulty regarding the assembly of the Tribeca, watch the video.
Just have a look at the crib, and we believe the two-tone design and sleek shape of Tribeca will surprise you!
Delta Crib Safety Reviews
To you, the safety of your child comes first. Your first and foremost concern should be whether this brand meets all the safety standards.
Delta cribs are tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards. Their cribs are also JPMA certified to meet or exceed all vital safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM. In fact, any standard crib available on Amazon from Babyletto, Graco, and Stork Craft meet those safety standards.
Another safety issue you should know is the distance between the rails of the crib. All of their cribs including Canton 4 in 1 model has 2 & ⅛ inches distance between rails which is just perfect. Anything above 2 & ⅜ inches can be dangerous for your baby.
You may be a little bit disappointed knowing that their crib does not have any drop sides. But, let’s be assured, from the safety point of view, your crib should never ever have any such drop sides at all. Just do some google search about the drop-side hazards, and you will know why. Besides, they have stationary sides and that should do the job for you.
Want to read more on Delta crib? Keep reading!
Including Canton, all of Delta children’s convertible cribs are built from pure wood NOT from MDF or particleboard. Lots of parents verified that the sturdiness of their cribs is long-lasting. They moved their crib a lot of time, even though when reassembled, the crib was sturdy. Also, the wood or the finishes do not seem to scratch easily.
You may be in doubt whether you need to buy anything like box spring or not. The answer is ‘NO’. The baby mattress is supported by a wireframe attached to the springs. And it’s also adjustable in height. So, except for the crib and the mattress, you don’t have to buy anything like box spring.
If you want to use a crib bedding set to give this crib a more beautiful look, you CAN!
Useful Facts on Delta Crib
Parents who bought and used crib of this brand said their expectation was exceeded. Almost all parents said they got the crib undamaged. But the good part is even if you got your crib damaged due to the delivery company or any other reason; you will get the replacement component completely free or even an entire crib!
But the good part is even if you got your crib damaged due to the delivery company or any other reason; you will get the replacement component completely free or even an entire crib! You can expect the same from other brands like Stork Craft crib or Graco convertible cribs.
A lot of moms already changed the positioning of the crib from the highest level to the lowest. All the transition was pretty easy. A simple piece of advice, when you assemble your crib, do it inside the baby room. Canton 4 in 1 crib is a full-size crib. Unless your doors are pretty big enough, you can’t move it from room to room once assembled.
All of the above-mentioned cribs are a full-size crib. Unless your doors are pretty big enough, you can’t move them from room to room once assembled.
Some parents said their cribs are pretty low enough to lower the baby into sleep. On the other hand, when the baby rolls in her sleep, these cribs are pretty high enough to protect the baby. All of their cribs is heavy. Even so, you can easily move the crib around the room to clean.
If you like to have a matching changing table and a dresser from Delta children, they have it for you.
Some Facts You Should Be Aware!
We think you should know some facts that you may not like before making any decision. Very few parents complained about hardware showing from Canton 4 in 1 model. Some also saw screw holes. Those same parents also said this does not make it less pleasing to look at it. Besides nuts and bolts are the same colors as the crib. It’s hardly noticeable.
A very few parents complained about hardware showing from Canton 4 in 1 model. Some also saw screw holes. Those same parents also said this does not make it less pleasing to look at it. Besides nuts and bolts are the same colors as the crib. It’s hardly noticeable.
If you are planning to put something underneath their crib, well, there will be a little disappointment for you. All of their model cribs sit really very low to the ground. You can’t slide anything underneath.
Since all of their cribs are standard size, you can’t use it as a sidecar for co-sleeping if you are planning to. Don’t just blame Delta Children, even the most popular crib like DaVinci Kalani convertible crib is the same!
Very little parents did not like the normal smell of the crib. If this is the case for you, they recommended airing it out for some days.
Like cribs of any other brand, it has a lot of stickers showing warning and labels. It’s difficult to take off these without leaving a residue.
Though it’s the United States-based company, like most other companies, their cribs are made in China.
Background Of Delta Children
Shamie Family established Delta Children in 1968 and it’s a United States-based company. Since inception, it always strives to deliver quality child products like cribs, dressers, changing tables, etc.
Quality manufacturing material, great intuitive design and meeting all safety standards made them one of the market leaders in child furniture. In this article, we will discuss their cribs only.
List of Delta children’ crib
Delta convertible cribs come with a lot of variations. They have a lot of crib models like:
- Canton 4 in 1 Convertible Crib.
- Emery 4 in 1 crib.
- Capri 3 in 1 crib.
- Bentley S series 4 in 1 crib.
- Eclipse 4-in-1 Crib
- Tribeca 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Remi 4 in 1 crib.
- Heaven 4 in 1 crib.
- Fancy 4 in 1 crib etc.
They also have a fold-away portable crib for you if you are a travel lover. And if your baby room has a small space, this portable mini crib will be perfect for you too. Yes, we will talk about this space saving mini crib too.