Can’t decide which Delta crib will be perfect for you? Canton, Emery, or maybe Bentley? You know what you are in the RIGHT place! Delta crib reviews (prepared from ACTUAL data, experiences, and reviews from real buyers) will give all information you need to select the best convertible crib from Delta.
In total, we will give you 5 reviews on their most selling cribs including separate video on how to assemble them.
For your easy movement around the article, use the table of contents.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table Of Delta Children Cribs
- Delta Children Canton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib
- Delta Children Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib
- Delta Children Eclipse 4-in-1 Crib
- Delta Children Tribeca 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Show Love By Sharing:
Comparison Table Of Delta Children Cribs
Let’s talk about their most selling crib model today which is ‘Canton 4 in 1 Convertible Crib’.
Delta Children Canton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Very first, just look at the chart to have a guess on parents perception on Delta Children Canton convertible crib. This chart is based on parents feedback and you can validate the data by simply clicking on the Canton’s image.
Check how many percentages of satisfied customers. Almost 70% of parents who bought it said they are fully satisfied. This satisfaction percentage is pretty important for you to make a quick decision.
Canton is the most selling crib of Delta Children and it’s our editor’s panel recommended crib too.
Here is a quick review on Canton for you.
Features & Pros of Canton
- It has 3 color variations. You can choose from black, dark chocolate & espresso cherry.
- Since this is a 4 in 1 convertible crib, you can convert it from crib to toddler bed and day bed. You can also convert it to a full-size bed with headboard and footboard.
Now, to convert it to a toddler bed and day bed, you do not have to buy anything additionally. Because the best part about this model is that daybed rail and toddler guardrail is included. For the full-size bed, you need to buy full-size crib conversion rail though. Remember, you have to buy this conversion rail for almost any other brand.
- Canton 4 in 1 Convertible crib like other crib models of Delta children is very strong and sturdy when assembled. Now that’s a verified fact. Verified by all parents.
- The assembled dimension of this model is 54.5 x 34.5 x 43.5 inches. This dimension is pretty standard and suitable for any standard size baby room. Comes with a great assembly instruction. Besides, Delta Children has made a video walkthrough on how to assemble the Canton.
- This model has 3 adjustable height positions. Meaning you can lower the mattress position as your baby grows. To give you precise information about this, exact heights of the mattress to the floor for these 3 mattress settings are 50 cm, 40 cm, and 30 cm.
So, when should you lower the mattress setting?
You can lower the mattress when your baby is standing and can reach the top of the sides of the crib. When your baby can completely climb out the crib, you should convert it to a toddler bed. For toddler bed, average ages of such babies are more or less 2 years. Also, if you already have the infant mattress of any other brand, you can use it in this crib.
Cons of Delta Children Canton Crib
- Some found noticeable smell when open the box first time. Our advice, air it out first.
- The sleigh-shaped front of the crib may not appeal you.
- You may also found the crib missing it parts, assembly instructions or even already dinged. Our advice, contact customer care ASAP and claim the replacement.
Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib
Another great multifunctional crib from Delta Children that grows with your little one. Perfectly safe in every way and literally a great money saver for a full-size convertible crib.
Now, when we talk about Delta crib reviews, we need to talk about It’s second best selling Emery 4 in 1 convertible crib too.
Prime Features & Cons Of Delta Children Emery Crib
- Highly appreciated & rated crib from parents.
- Proven to be perfect for long-term use. As your child grows, you can convert Emery to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed with the headboard. The good news is that daybed rail comes for free but you need to buy the toddler rail and full-size bed conversion kit separately.
- Very strong and sturdy wood constructions.
- Three (3) adjustable mattress settings give you more comfort and feels of safety around your baby.
- The assembled dimension of the crib is 55.75″W x 44″H x 30.25″D. Being a standard size crib, you can use any standard size mattress with it. Assembly is super easy. Watch the official crib Emery assembly video from Delta Children.
- Perfect to using the best nursery mobile of any brand.
Cons Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib
- Just like Canton, it has some smelling problem too for the first time you unbox the crib.
- Damaged or missing parts problem as usual for bad lucky people. Just kidding 🙂 Contact with the customer care in such situations
Delta Children Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib
It’s relatively new addition to Delta Children. But within a very few time, with its quality craftsmanship, Bentley is loved by lots of parents. With its modern sleigh design, the room of your baby will have a contemporary look.
This is our last recommended full-size convertible crib that we gonna cover in Delta crib reviews.
Features & Pros of Bentley S Series Crib
- Affordable price.
- Assembled dimension of the crib is 54.25″ width x 42.25″ height x 34.25″ depth. Super easy crib assembly. Just watch the official Bentley assembly video from Delta Children.
- It’s a standard size crib and supports almost all standard size crib mattress. To fit snugly, parents recommend using Safety 1st Peaceful Lullabies crib mattress.
- Have exact matching drawer dresser!
- Made from pure wood and have proven to be a long time sturdy crib.
- As usual, Bentley can be converted to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed with headboard and footboard. All conversion kits sold separately 🙁
- Has 3 adjustable mattress position so that you don’t have any back pain 🙂
Cons of Delta Children Bentley S Series 4-in-1 Crib
- Bad smelling. Air it out first!
- Not suitable crib for short moms.
Delta children are continuously adding new cribs to its product line. And these new cribs are getting popularity real fast! Out of them, we will cover two of such new rising stars in our Delta crib reviews.
Delta Children Eclipse 4-in-1 Crib
Perfect for a kid’s friendly nursery. With it’s elegant yet simplistic design, Eclipse has already won hearts of lots of parents. Parents who bought it and used for some time described it as a sturdy and gorgeous crib with affordable price.
It’s a standard size convertible crib with an assembled dimension of 55.25″(W) x 43.25″(H) x 32.50″(D). just like Canton and others. Comes with two beautiful non-toxic colors in White and Cherry/Espresso.
With it’s straightforward setup and airy slats, you and your baby will get ultimate relief and satisfaction. Here is the official Eclipse assembly video from Delta Children.
Delta Children Tribeca 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Most new addition to Delta Children crib lines. Only a few parents reviewed Tribeca on Amazon. But still, we think you should have a look at it. When you look at the Tribeca, you will say just ‘WOW!’ Completely out of the box design and aesthetically pleasant to look.
When assembled, you will get a sturdy crib. Oh..by the way, it’s a standard size crib and assembled dimension of the crib is 55″(W) x 43.50″(H) x 32.25″(D). If you face any difficulty regarding the assembly of the Tribeca, watch the video.
Just have a look at the crib, and we believe the two-tone design and sleek shape of Tribeca will surprise you!
Delta Crib Safety Reviews
To you, the safety of your child comes first. Your first and foremost concern should be whether this brand meets all the safety standards.
Delta cribs are tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards. Their cribs are also JPMA certified to meet or exceed all vital safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM. In fact, any standard crib available on Amazon from Babyletto, Graco, and Stork Craft meet those safety standards.
Another safety issue you should know is the distance between the rails of the crib. All of their cribs including Canton 4 in 1 model has 2 & ⅛ inches distance between rails which is just perfect. Anything above 2 & ⅜ inches can be dangerous for your baby.
You may be a little bit of disappointed knowing that their crib does not have any drop sides. But, let’s be assured, from the safety point of view, your crib should never ever have any such drop sides at all. Just do some google search about drop side hazard, and you will know why. Besides, they have stationary sides and that should do the job for you.
Want to read more on Delta crib reviews? Keep reading!
Including Canton, all of Delta children’s convertible cribs are built from pure wood NOT from MDF or particle board. Lots of parents verified that sturdiness of their cribs is long lasting. They moved their crib a lot of time, even though when reassembled, the crib was sturdy. Also, the wood or the finishes do not seem to scratch easily.
You may be in doubt whether you need to buy anything like box spring or not. The answer is ‘NO’. The baby mattress is supported by a wire frame attached to the springs. And it’s also adjustable in height. So, except the crib and the mattress, you don’t have to buy anything like box spring.
If you want to use a crib bedding set to give this crib a more beautiful look, you CAN!
Useful Facts on Delta Crib Reviews
Parents who bought and used crib of this brand said their expectation was exceeded. Almost all parents said they got the crib undamaged. But the good part is even if you got your crib damaged due to the delivery company or any other reason; you will get the replacement component completely free or even an entire crib!
But the good part is even if you got your crib damaged due to the delivery company or any other reason; you will get the replacement component completely free or even an entire crib! You can expect the same from other brands like Stork Craft crib or Graco convertible cribs.
A lot of moms already changed the positioning of the crib from the highest level to the lowest. All the transition was pretty easy. A simple piece of advice, when you assemble your crib, do it inside the baby room. Canton 4 in 1 crib is a full-size crib. Unless your doors are pretty big enough, you can’t move it from room to room once assembled.
All of the above-mentioned cribs are a full-size crib. Unless your doors are pretty big enough, you can’t move them from room to room once assembled.
Some parents said their cribs are pretty low enough to lower the baby into sleep. On the other hand, when the baby rolls in her sleep, these cribs are pretty high enough to protect the baby. All of their cribs is heavy. Even so, you can easily move the crib around the room to clean.
If you like to have a matching changing table and a dresser from Delta children, they have it for you.
Some Facts You Should Be Aware!
In our Delta crib reviews, we think you should know some facts that you may not like before making any decision.Very few parents complained about hardware showing from Canton 4 in 1 model. Some also saw screw holes. Those same parents also said this does not make it less pleasing to look at it. Besides nuts and bolts are same colors as the crib. It’s hardly noticeable.
A very few parent complained about hardware showing from Canton 4 in 1 model. Some also saw screw holes. Those same parents also said this does not make it less pleasing to look at it. Besides nuts and bolts are same colors as the crib. It’s hardly noticeable.
If you are planning to put something underneath their crib, well, there will be a little disappointment for you. All of their model cribs sit really very low to the ground. You can’t slide anything underneath.
Since all of their cribs are standard size, you can’t use it as a sidecar for co-sleeping if you are planning to. Don’t just blame Delta Children, even the most popular crib like DaVinci Kalani convertible crib is the same!
Very little parents did not like the normal smell of the crib. If this is the case for you, they recommended airing it out for some days.
Like cribs of any other brand, it has a lot of stickers showing warning and labels. It’s difficult to take off these without leaving a residue.
Though it’s a the United States based company, like most other companies, their cribs are made in China.
Background Of Delta Children
Shamie Family established Delta Children in 1968 and it’s a United States based company. Since inception, it always strives to deliver quality child products like cribs, dressers, changing tables etc.
Quality manufacturing material, great intuitive design and meeting all safety standards made them one of the market leaders in child furniture. In this article, we will discuss their cribs only.
List of Delta children’ crib
Delta convertible cribs come with a lot of variations. They have a lot of crib models like:
- Canton 4 in 1 Convertible crib.
- Emery 4 in 1 crib.
- Capri 3 in 1 crib.
- Bentley S series 4 in 1 crib.
- Eclipse 4-in-1 Crib
- Tribeca 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Remi 4 in 1 crib.
- Heaven 4 in 1 crib.
- Fancy 4 in 1 crib etc.
They also have a fold-away portable crib for you if you are travel love. And if your baby room has small space, this portable mini crib will be perfect for you too. Yes, we will talk about this space saving mini crib too.