Parents under tight budget need cheap baby cribs. Since it’s cheap, you may be worried about quality and long time sturdiness of the crib. Of Course, there is a direct correlation between cost and quality. Yet, there are plenty of quality cribs that you can have at a cheap price. So in this article, we gonna give you brief reviews on some cheap baby cribs for sale under $100.
Table of Contents
- Recommended Cheap Baby Cribs For Sale Under $100
- Dream On Me Classic 3 in 1 Crib Review
- Stork Craft Rosland 3 in 1 Convertible Crib Review
- Graco Freeport Crib Review
- Dream On Me Synergy Crib Reviews
- Stork Craft Mission Ridge Crib
- Mini Crib Reviews: Delta Children Portable
- DOM 2 in 1 Lightweight Folding Portable Crib
- Quality Check For Cheap Baby Cribs For Sale Under $100
- The Final Thought
There are plenty of inexpensive cribs for sale under 100 dollars in the market, especially on Amazon. But, for your quick references, we have made this comparison table so that you can see it at a glance.
Recommended Cheap Baby Cribs For Sale Under $100
|DOM Classic||Roseland||Graco Freeport|
*Please note that actual price may vary.
Cheap quality cribs have a huge demand among parents. These are great not only for people having a tight budget limitation, also great for parents who already have one and don’t want to spend much for a new one. And the great thing is you can have a standard size convertible crib as well as mini crib too at such low cost.
Dream On Me Classic 3 in 1 Crib Review
It’s our recommended cheap baby crib for you! Considering its wide parent’s recommendation and convertibility, it should be your choice. Here are some reasons why:
- Proven sturdy and from a very prominent company. In fact, we have a complete review on Dream On Me cribs.
- Hundreds of satisfied customers.
- Modern craftsmanship and fits in any nursery.
- Five non-toxic finishes: Black, Cherry, Espresso, Natural, and White.
- Converts to toddler bed and daybed too.
- Three adjustable mattress settings for your ultimate convenience.
- Detachable locking wheels for easy movement.
- Ultimate safety ensured. Meets or exceeds all ASTM and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Perfect crib bedding sets available with it.
Some Cons Of Dream On Me Classic 3 in 1 Crib
- Incidents of already scratched crib delivery.
- Missing parts problem.
- Little smelling problem.
Stork Craft Rosland 3 in 1 Convertible Crib Review
If you want to take your crib to the next level within your budget, then Stork Craft Rosland is the right choice for you. You can convert it to a toddler bed and day bed. Made from high-quality pine wood and composites and perfect for any nursery.
For quality and safety, you have nothing to worry. Stork Craft is in the play for a very long time (from 1945!). We have an insanely long article on Stork Craft cribs.
The clean and simple design of Rosland makes it perfect for parents who hate the too complex design. It’s relative new addition to Stork Craft crib collection and getting parents attention too quickly.
In fact, Stork Craft Rosland will soon become one of the best cheap baby cribs for sale under $100. It’s just a matter of time.
Reasons To Buy Rosland
- Within your budget and highly recommended by of parents. It has a high average review in such a short time.
- Standard size. Assembled dimension of Rosland is 59.8 x 29.8 x 39.2 inches. Fits any standard size mattress for kid. However, to fit snugly you should buy it’s recommended crib mattress namely “Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams Stars a Plenty Baby Mattress“.
- Converts to a toddler bed and daybed bed. You need to buy the conversion kit and mattress separately.
- Comes with most popular 5 non-toxic colors: White, Grey, Espresso, Pastel Pink, and Sky Blue to match any other nursery furniture.
- Straightforward assembly.
- JPMA certified, so don’t worry about safety review.
Cons of Stork Craft Rosland
- Some parents got already bumped and scratched delivered.
- Sometimes holes are not drilled properly. In such situations, contact the customer service ASAP.
Graco Freeport Crib Review
Graco is another trusted brand in nursery crib. And they have a great reputation of delivering quality cribs at a low price. To give you a complete picture on Graco, we have an article on Graco cribs.
Freeport is one of such low priced cribs from Graco. Its price is a little bit higher than $100, but worths every penny. It’s a great quality crib and highly rated by satisfied parents. In fact, it has higher average review point than Stork Craft Rosland.
Within your budget, you get everything a higher priced crib has to offer. It’s a 4-in-1 convertible crib having the standard size of 29.8 x 55.2 x 42.1 inches when assembled.
Comes with a very straightforward assembly instruction. You can easily convert it to a toddler bed, daybed, and a full-size bed. It’s sturdy wooden construction and 3 level of adjustable mattress settings ensure you prolong usage of the crib.
It fits any standard size crib mattress like “Sealy SoyBean Foam-Core Crib Mattress” and “Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams White Crib Mattress”.
Cons of Graco Freeport Crib
- Like almost all convertible crib, you can’t use it as a co-sleeper.
- Broken, scratched, missing parts, wrong holes problem found for some parents.
Dream On Me Synergy Crib Reviews
This one you can get at below $100. With its very simple design and huge color variations with incredibly low price, Synergy deserves your attention. Probably, it’s one of the best cheap convertible cribs that you can buy with so many multi-functionalities.
As per parents and if you correlate between price & quality, it is one of the highly recommended cheap baby cribs under 100 dollars. Due to it’s 5 in 1 convertibility, your baby can use it from her infant age to teenage. Besides, with it’s 9 non-toxic finishes, Synergy will fit any nursery.
For short parents, the previous Ashton crib is not suitable. But when you assemble the Synergy, the dimension will be 53Lx29Wx39H. As you can see, it has much less height than the Ashton, so even if you are short, this one should be perfect for you.
Besides, there are 4 adjustable mattress settings to resolve your height issue. And don’t worry about the safety of the crib. Synergy is ASTM International and U.S. CPSC compliant crib. So, no risk of SIDS.
Problems of Dream On Me Synergy
- Feels flimsy.
- Defective holes in the crib.
- Already scratched crib delivered in some cases.
Stork Craft Mission Ridge Crib
It has two colors. Espresso and White. The White one is a little bit pricey but you can get the Espresso one under $100.
If you hate so much complex design, well guess what, you gonna love Mission Ridge from Stork Craft for its simplicity in design. Once assembled, you will get a quite sturdy crib that you can use for a very long time.
Mission Ridge is very lightweight (only 48.5 pounds), so easy to move here and there. The assembled dimension of the crib is 30 x 53.8 x 42.5 inches. Standard mattress from any brand fits perfectly.
But to fit snugly, you are recommended to use “Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams Stars a Plenty Baby Mattress” which you can buy simultaneously with the crib. And the good news is, it has two adjustable mattress position.
It’s a JPMA certified crib, so forget about any safety hazards.
Cons of Mission Ridge Crib
- Only two color options.
- Assembly problem for some parents.
- Some described it as flimsy when converted to a toddler bed.
- It’s too low for tall parents.
Mini Crib Reviews: Delta Children Portable
As mentioned earlier, you can get inexpensive mini cribs for a price as low as under $100. And there are plenty of small cribs for small spaces that you can have at cheap cost. So, in this part, we will talk about two cheap mini cribs: Delta Children Portable mini crib and Dream On Me 2 in 1 Lightweight Folding Portable Stationary Side Crib.
When we talk about space saver cribs available at a cheap price, mini crib from Delta Children comes first. You can get it as below as under 100 dollars. It’s portable with 4 casters, so you can use it as a travel crib too.
There are many cheap baby cribs for sale that you can buy to use as a travel crib, but this multi purposes fold away crib is highly appreciated among parents. It’s a sturdy crib and remains so for a very long time.
With its Stationary front and back rail & safety locking wheels, Delta Children Portable Mini Crib is perfectly safe for your baby. Since it’s portable and has wheels, you may need additional safety reviews on it.
To assure you, it’s a JPMA certified crib and meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards. The available 3 finishes are perfectly non-toxic for your baby and indoor environment. Even it’s a crib with wheels, you can use crib bedding sets with it and even if you want to attach the best baby mobile with it, you can.
Cons Of Delta Children Portable Mini Crib
- If you don’t buy it’s recommended mattress from Delta Children, you will have trouble fitting it to the crib.
- Little smelling problem reported.
- Some faced assembly trouble too.
DOM 2 in 1 Lightweight Folding Portable Crib
Apart from Delta Children, Dream On Me has some popular mini cribs. Among them, you can get their 2-in-1 lightweight folding portable crib for as low as $100. If you are a travel lover or move a lot for whatever reason, this one can help you out a lot, as it was designed that way. It’s a true fold away crib.
Its pretty lightweight (total weight only 32 pounds), folds flat and you can convert it to a playpen with just one hand.
Having an assembled dimension of only 39 x 25.8 x 38 inches, this one is a true space saver already recommended by a lot of parents. They have recommended it for your baby as it is perfectly safe for your baby. It has safety hooded locking wheels that you can completely remove if you want.
Quality Check For Cheap Baby Cribs For Sale Under $100
As mentioned earlier, there is a direct correlation between price and quality. Since you gonna put your precious little one in the crib, you need to be extra careful selecting the crib. Not all the inexpensive baby cribs are of low quality. Make sure your cheap crib meets the following criteria:
- Safety: This is the most important checklist point that you can’t overlook. Your baby gonna spend most of her time inside the crib. So, your crib has to be a safe one. Make sure your cheap crib meets or exceeds all government safety regulations like ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards. Also
Watch the crib safety question answer session made by U.S. CPSC.
- Convertibility: Most cheap cribs for babies have less convertibility, meaning they have less lifespan and your baby gonna outgrow the crib quickly. If your crib can be converted to at least toddler bed for your boy or girl, you can use it for a pretty long time. Some cheap cribs can even be converted to a full-size bed!
- Adjustable Mattress: Having no adjustable mattress settings is a common practice in cheap baby cribs. Since having adjustable mattress settings has several advantages, you need to make sure your crib has it.
- Parents Recommendations: When you buy anything from online, you actually don’t see it. That’s where parents recommendation comes in. They are real and unbiased. You can’t give any fake review when you buy anything from Amazon. So, make sure to check parents recommendation before you buy the crib.
We spent a lot of time to find these cribs. We researched a lot and made sure these following cribs meet all the above-mentioned checklist. We covered mini crib, standard size crib and so on so that you can get your best crib within your budget.
The Final Thought
Like you, so many parents are looking for cheap cribs for sale under 100. Since you want to have a crib within your budget, that does not mean you have to get a low-quality crib.
Surely, there are a lot of baby cribs for a cheap price, but among them, we have reviewed only those that have quality and safe for your baby. Among those cheap baby cribs for sale under $100, choose the one that meets your some other criteria too.