Unless you want to waste your money buying a worse one, you need to read the article at least once. The right way to get the best travel crib is to trust other parents’ recommendations and reviews. Of Course, you need to consider features, cost, and safety reviews as well.
Table of Contents
- Best Travel Crib Comparison Table
- Most Popular Travel Crib Review
- 1. Summer Infant
- 2. Cosco Funsport
- 3. Disney Sweet Wonder
- 4. Dream On Me Zodiak
- 5. Baby Trend Deluxe Nursery Center
- 6. Ingenuity Smart
- 7. Joovy New Room²
- 8. Graco Pack ‘n’ Play with Cuddle Cove Rocking
- 9. Graco Napper Elite
- 10. Graco Travel Lite
- 11. Cosco Kontiki Funsport Play Yard
- Most Popular Travel Crib Review
They are available in a variety of colors, shapes, sizes, and materials, which can result in a challenging moment once you decide to buy one. Some of us choose to buy a Playard due to the design and colors that attract us.
But is that right?
For you to buy the right one, you need to look for features that will let you benefit mostly. As such, it is crucial for you to have an idea of how to select the right one. In this article, we have covered this in detail for you. Have a look for you to make the right decision.
Best Travel Crib Comparison Table
Your time is precious! You save you some time and have a better comparison among all, here is a comparison table to pick the right one. You can get a detailed review of each of them later.
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
Disney Sweet Wonder
|View On Amazon|
Dream On Me Zodiak
|View On Amazon|
Baby Trend Deluxe
|View On Amazon|
|View On Amazon|
Joovy New Room²
|View On Amazon|
Most Popular Travel Crib Review
All of the following reviews have been made based on parents’ recommendations and testimonials. Tried to include all the vital information about these so that you can make the right choice and don’t get frustrated.
1. Summer Infant
Have you been looking for a great pack and play for your little ones to take with you to the beach, park or for use in the backyard? If so, this is worth a try. At only 12.2 pounds, it is ultralight and folds into a compact size to allow you to carry it with a lot of ease. It also comes with a convenient travel bag with a strap to allow you to carry it.
Another plus of the model is that it does not take much time to set up or takedown. This makes it a perfect pack n play for outdoor activities. When you order for one of these, it comes with a fully assembled metal frame.
As such, you only have to pop it open and secure the buckles. Once this is done, you get your kids in there for them to enjoy their new playing area. When done using it, unclip the floor buckles and push it inwards and there you have it ready for storage.
When open, it measures 14 square feet to create an ample play area for your little ones. It features a water-resistant floor. Hence, you can set it on damp grass and be sure that the water will not reach your kids.
What’s more, is that it helps to protect surfaces from spills when used in an inside setting. It features mesh sides. These allow you to leave your kids there and still be sure to observe them at a distance. It also allows free air circulation for your little ones.
Once you take it for outdoor activities, you can fix a canopy on it to protect your kids from the harmful UV rays. The canopy is sold differently and fixes easily on it without the need for expert installation. To more than thousands of parents, it’s great that can serve for a very long time.
Features Of Summer Infant
- A product measurement of 38 x 7 x 7 inches and 12.2-pounds weight.
- All-Round-Air mesh construction for better visibility.
- A water-resistant floor for use on damp grass.
- An ultra-lightweight frame for portability.
- Ability to fold into a compact size for portability and storage.
- A separately sold Pop ‘n’ Play canopy for use in an outdoor setting.
- Black metal surrounding and a green floor.
- Lead-Free metal construction for durability and safety for your kids.
- Available in two styles with or without canopy
Pros Of Summer Infant
- It folds up easily and neatly.
- It is sturdy.
- Just like any high-quality models, it is lightweight and easy to carry.
- It offers lots of space and playroom for a couple of kids.
- It does not allow water to get in through the bottom surface.
Pros Of Summer Infant
- Side metal bars and rods do not feature any insulation
2. Cosco Funsport
It is lightweight, portable and functional. It sets up easily since it takes less than a minute. It comes when fully assembled requiring you only to pop it open so that it is ready for use without bringing a lot of hassle to you.
It includes built-in wheels that allow you to move it around, enabling you to have your baby at your side at all times. Once done using it, it folds up quickly to a compact size so that you can put it back in the included bag without a hitch. It is available in 19 different colors to give you a range to select from.
As such, you can be sure to have it that will perfectly match your decor. Among the available colors are blue, black, elephant squares, elephant puzzle, comer, floral pop, flower garden, among others.
Features Of Cosco Funsport
- 19 available colors to give you the right fit for your decor and needs.
- Included wheels to move it easily in the house.
- Ability to fold up into a compact design.
- A travel bag to allow you to move it with ease.
- It measures 40.2 x 30 x 28.2 inches and weighs 21.4 pounds
Pros Of Cosco Funsport
- It sets up quickly and easily.
- Reasonably priced.
- It has a beautiful design.
- It is well built and sturdy.
- Cushioning is comfortable for the baby.
- It comes at a great price.
- It folds up easily for storage.
Cons Of Cosco Funsport Play Yard
- It is heavy.
3. Disney Sweet Wonder
This is not a cheap one but it provides a comfortable and relaxing place for your little one both at home or on the go. Because of it’s newborn bassinet feature, organizer, and carry bag, it is one of the best travel cribs that will serve your kid and make your travel time much more effective and hassle-free for a very long time. Due to its durable frame, it provides sufficient support for your kid ensuring that he/she doesn’t trip over while on it.
It features the most convenient folding option. These fold easily to a compact design, while they make it highly convenient for you to move the portable crib around the house.
More to this, there is a removable toy bar with Disney toys to amuse your baby and keep him engaged while awake. Even better, it includes a convenient carry bag from where you can place it when traveling. Hence, you can be sure to move with it with a lot of ease.
Another feature that makes this great is the airy mesh sides. This not only ensures that your little one gets enough access to breathing air when asleep, but you can also always see your baby because of its open-view feature. Hence, no worries about your baby suffocating when left to nap inside here.
The bag includes an organizer pocket on the side from where you can place the essential products of your baby. It is recommended for use by kids who are less than 35″ tall and those who cannot climb out of it.
Features Of Sweet Disney Wonder
- Made in China and meets all the U.S. safety standards.
- 2 wheels and feet to fold to a compact design.
- Airy mesh sides that provide enough ventilation for the baby.
- An organizer side pocket to store essential products and changer to change diapers.
- A durable frame that provides optimal support.
- 6 colors to match your choice.
- A convenient carry bag to carry it when traveling.
- It has a dimension of 31 x 19.5 x 31 inches and a 33.33-pounds weight
Pros Of Sweet Disney Wonder
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Comes with the floorboard that can be used as the mattress..
- Unisex design. Perfect for your baby boy or girl.
- The dimension of the floorboard is 36 inches x 25 inches.
- It folds up easily.
- It comes with a sturdy carrying bag.
Cons Of Sweet Disney Wonder Play Yard
- Netting seems cheap.
4. Dream On Me Zodiak
A mesh sided portable model that easily folds for travel and storage. Yes, Dream On Me Zodiak has it all and with its lots of happy parents, this is definitely another great model. To make your travel easier, it comes with a carry bag as well. And the best part? It’s cheap as well.
Whereas the frame of the playard is made of lightweight aluminum with locking casters to move easily, the rest of the entire playard is made of polyester foam fabric to make it soft and safe for the baby. It comes in 6 colors, so it is just another perfect one for boys and girls (anyone under 36 inches).
With its sturdy construction which remains that way for many years, Dream On Me Zodiak will be a perfect one for naps and travel. Assembling and folding are really simple. A lot of parents confirmed that it is a really easier job than most other models.
Cleaning it is easy as well. Wipe with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
More Features Of Dream On Me Zodiak
- The assembled dimension is L40 X W28 X H32 and the shipping dimension is 30 X 10 X 10 inches. You gonna need a mattress for this, so you are welcome to buy any mini size mattress.
- It is meant for babies weighing up to 16 pounds. It itself weighs only 16.2 pounds.
- Available in 6 colors to make easy to fit in any room. Choose from Beige, Gray, Gray/Green, Gray/Pink, Navy, Coffee/Blue.
- Easy Tote Handle.
- Features a padded floor.
5. Baby Trend Deluxe Nursery Center
How many pack and play are there with vibrations and music? Definitely not many! They call it the nursery center because it has everything you need for the nursery. This is why I call it an elite class model, but this time it’s from Baby Trend.
To avail of this one, you need to spend a little bit more. A decent budget is required. But it totally worths every penny you spend. It’s not just a playard to make travel more perfect, it’s a haven nest for your little one for its so many useful features.
Sturdy construction with lots of storage. You can completely remove the bassinet and canopy. So many customization possibilities. When the play yard is not in use, use it as a changing table with a simple flip away. The one-hand locking mechanism makes it so easy! And to make your baby always calm and happy, the music center will come handy with 2 styles of music. The nightlight and vibration features are so helpful keeping the baby calm.
Easily foldable to carry without any problem while traveling. And yes, it comes with a bag to carry it. To move it here and there, it is equipped with large wheels with the brake system. Keeping diapers, dresses, towels, the lotion is so easy with its organizer. As I said before, it worths every penny.
There are 3 mesh sides to ensure ample ventilation for the baby. And when you take off the changing table and bassinets, it turns into a great toddler pack n play. Yes, you are paying a good sum of money, but you can use it for a very long time.
More features & Pros of Baby Trend Deluxe Nursery Center
- Available in 2 adorable colors: Heaven wood and Hudson.
- The dimension is 39.75″W x 28″L x 32″H with a weight of 29 pounds.
- Super handy solution if you have a small space.
- It comes with a bassinet pad.
- High-quality fabric with beautiful looks.
- Parents are in a deep love for its’ really cool changing table.
- So much appreciation from lots of parents. They have recommended it to their friends and families. Parents call it the Cadillac of playard!
- Very sturdy even after several assembly and disassembly. Even after so many years, it is serving parents with confident.
- Considering everything it offers, it is still very much affordable.
Cons of Baby Trend Deluxe Nursery Center
- Few parents said to have a funny smell.
- Assembling takes a reasonable time.
- You can’t wash the fabric.
6. Ingenuity Smart
Yep, Graco is leading the pack ‘n’ play market but there are some other brands like Ingenuity is getting parents’ appreciation for their smart playard solution as well. The simple and smart playard from Ingenuity is another all in one napping and playing solution for your baby while you travel a lot. I am afraid; it’s not cheap but the quality and features it offers…really worth every penny!
It’s not just it is equipped with bassinets, storage pockets, changing tables, toy bar and so on, it is definitely another best baby playpen because literally, you can totally remove them part by part for cleaning purposes. All the fabrics are machine washable. You can simply unzip those fabrics and parts like the mattress, diaper changing table, the Dream Centre bassinet for the infant, etc.
The breathable mesh sides are made of high-quality fabrics and ensure plenty of air always. The bassinet is highly comfortable and safe for the infant. You can’t use the bassinet alone outside of it though. The handy storage pockets are so helpful to keep baby stuff like wipes, diapers, and toys organized always.
To make your travel time totally hassle-free, the OneLessStep feature lets you fold it without removing the bassinet. To conveniently store it, it comes with a travel bag. Transportation will become a super hand for your next trip.
Tips: The playard mode is NOT recommended for the sleeping of the baby. The bottom is sturdy enough for the baby to play. Also, for the safety reasons of your baby, don’t add any pillow, comforter or extra padding to the playard. Now, watch the official assembly video!
More Features & Pros of Ingenuity Smart
- The dimension is 31.2 x 10.5 x 15.8 inches with a weight of 20 pounds. The bassinet has the perfect height so that you don’t have to bend over and hurt your back.
- Perfect size for any bedroom size. Keep your baby in your eye-sight.
- Green color. Unisex design, so it is suitable for your baby girl or boy.
- Elevated changing table can be taken off while not in use.
- Adorable toys with the toy bar to keep the baby engaged.
- Machine washable parts.
- It comes with easy to follow instructions.
- Highly parents’ recommended model for the baby when you need to travel with the little one or just need some break.
- The price is still competitive considering its great versatility. You can use it for the infant and for the toddler as well.
Cons of Ingenuity Smart
- Temporarily you may face smell.
7. Joovy New Room²
This is the last reviews. If you have twins, it should be the one for you. It has more than 10 square feet of play space which is more than enough for the twin. Not just indoors, it is perfect as an outdoor playard as well. Set up and folding is super easy and it comes with a carry bag, so transportation is convenient as well.
To make the movement easy enough, it is equipped with 2 wheels.
The large mesh windows let you have a 360 degrees view. You and your baby can see each other and there will be ample air to breathe. Joovy Room Squared is a durable and well-built Playard to serve your baby years after years. To ensure the comfort of your baby, it comes with a soft cotton sheet and it is machine washable!
Apart from the sheet, it comes with a diaper changing table as well. The changing table can hold baby weighs up to 25 pounds.
Joovy is a little bit heavy and bigger, but if you have twins or you need bigger space for the baby while traveling or an overnight stay, it comes really handy.
If you have a twin baby or a friend of your baby wants to sleep/play with him/her, it is conveniently possible. It includes a divider so that two babies can sleep without interrupting each other. Now, watch the official promo video from Joovy!
More Features & Pros of Joovy New Room2
- The dimension is 39.75 x 39.75 x 31 inches with 29.6 pounds.
- Super soft sheets to ensure the maximum comfort of the baby. It’s completely waterproof.
- Your baby is always safe inside it. Now you can have peace of mind while your little one is playing inside this sturdy and safe playard.
- Lower profile corners. So your baby can see you and everyone.
- Parents from growing families call it the workhorse because of its sturdy construction.
Cons of Joovy New Room2
- Need relatively large space. Before travel, take note of the place where you are going to set it up.
8. Graco Pack ‘n’ Play with Cuddle Cove Rocking
It will grow with your baby. It includes a bassinet use with babies under 15 pounds and those who are unable to push up on hands and knees.
It also features a rocking seat for babies under 15 pounds and three months, those who cannot rollover. More to this, it acts as a Playard for kids with a height below 35″ and those who can’t climb out. As such, no need to spend additional cash to get another pack and play for your kid.
Another plus of the Cuddle Cove Rocking Seat is the included handles. These allow you to bring your little one wherever you go, allowing him/her to remain by your side at all times. What’s more, is that you can calm your baby while in the crib without getting him out.
This is due to the built-in vibration on the rocking seat and bassinet. They produce five musical melodies, and five fun sounds meant to calm your baby even without your presence. With this one, you can always maintain a clean playing and resting place for your baby since the seat includes a machine-washable fabric that removes and cleans up easily.
What’s more, is that you can place the baby essentials in an easy-to-access place due to the three featured cubbies. As such, no need to keep moving to the baby’s room once you need wipes, diapers or clothes to change your baby.
What makes this great is its ability to fold into a compact size and the convenient carrying bag that allows you to carry it with a lot of ease. Even better, the fact that it features meshed sides makes it highly convenient since you can be sure to have your toddler sleep without getting suffocated.
Features Of Graco
- A machine-washable fabric and durable plastic frame construction.
- Available in two colors Winslet and Rittenhouse.
- An enhanced electronic module that entertains your baby.
- A canopy on the cuddle cove rocking seat to protect the baby from bright light.
- A convenient carrying bag to easily maneuver the Playard.
- A cushioned diaper for comfortable diaper changing.
- Three cubbies to keep baby essentials at an easy to reach the place.
- A product dimension of 28.5 x 50 x 33.2 inches and 32.5-pounds weight.
- A changing table for babies under 25 lbs.
- A bassinet for babies under 15 lbs.
- Recommended for kids under 35″ tall and those who can’t climb. Highly recommended by parents.
Pros Of Graco
- It grows with the baby from an infant to a toddler.
- It has a gentle vibration that calms the baby.
- It features soft fabrics that cuddle the baby.
- The bassinet feature handles for easy carrying.
- It features beautiful patterns.
- It is sturdy and well built
Cons Of Graco
- Instructions accompanying it are not clear.
- Assembly takes a lot of time.
9. Graco Napper Elite
This is another pack ‘n’ play playard for moms who need a versatile model. It easily converts to a toddler bed, providing you with the convenience of keeping your travel time much efficient for a long time. It is equipped with a canopy style and comes with a storage holder for the secured holding of baby belongings.
As such, it provides a hassle-free way for you to keep your baby comfortable. The canopy will protect your baby from the sun while traveling and make the sleep of your little one non-disturbing, which makes it a great.
What’s more, is that it easily converts to a Playard for children less than 35″ tall and those unable to climb. Therefore, it will grow with your infant when he/she becomes a toddler.
Another notable point is the convenient soft velour fabrics of it. The fabrics are also soft and beautifully styled which cuddle your baby for naps. More to this is that its inbuilt changer will make diaper changing more secure and trouble-free.
Because of the storage hamper, you can be sure to remain always organized since you can store the diapers, wipe and other essential products for your baby. This also makes them easily accessible which is a great plus for you.
Another feature included in this one is the MP3 docking station that features that lets you play the child’s favorite music to calm the baby. These amuse your baby making him/her enjoy his/her stay there. More to this is an airy mesh that surrounds it. As such, you can be sure to observe what your baby is doing while it also serves to ensure enough air circulation for a napping baby.
It’s costly but definitely another model that folds quickly to allow you to carry it with ease. Thanks to the Graco push-button that makes it quick and hassle-free to fold it for storage. When you want to move with this one, carrying it is easy due to the featured carry bag where the folded Playard fits.
Features Of Graco Napper Elite
- It comes with a quilted mattress pad to create a cozy model.
- Easy to clean diaper changing table.
- It supports toddlers of up to 35″ tall.
- Handy storage pockets for wipes, toys, and diapers.
- Removable napper station for the infant.
- An airy mesh that provides enough air circulation.
- A Graco push-button to fold it for storage.
- A product measurement of 40 x 28.5 x 33.2 inches and 32.4-pounds weight.
- The dimension of the mattress is 27″ X 38″ with 1” thick foam.
- A locking button for a hassle-free conversion of the napper to a toddler bed.
Pros Of Graco Napper Elite
- Grows with the baby.
- It is easy to clean.
- Long-time sturdy and well built.
- Napper is secured on both ends and completely removable.
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It folds up easily for a move.
- It is easy to move around due to the included wheels.
Cons Of Graco Napper Elite
- Heavy as well.
10. Graco Travel Lite
When looking for something like this, this model is worth considering. It features durable construction and a signature push-button fold. The button allows you to fold it easily and without any hassle. As such, it folds into a compact size to allow you to fit it into its convenient carrying bag for easy moving.
Moreover, it includes a removable travel bassinet. This provides a safe and secure place for your little one to nap. Another plus of the bassinet is that it is adjustable. As such, it will accommodate your growing baby eliminating the need for you to buy a new crib for your growing kid.
With this one, you do not need a big space to store it. It features a space-saving design to allow you to place it anywhere in your room, and at the same time allow you to travel with it. More to this is that it includes a canopy with a toy bar. This allows you to use it in an outdoor setting and a room with a bright light since this acts to shield your baby from bright light.
What’s more, is that the toy bar acts to amuse the baby and calm him to allow him or her to remain there alone. Another plus of it is the airy mesh. With this, you do not have to worry about leaving your baby lying inside there since it allows air to flow in freely providing your baby with maximum ventilation.
Features Of Graco
- Three colors available Manor, Winslet, and Alma.
- A versatile unit that easily converts to a Playard.
- A product dimension of 23.2 x 33.5 x 32.2 inches and a 19-pounds weight.
- A height-adjustable bassinet to grow with the baby.
- Recommended for use by kids under 35″ tall.
- A canopy with soft toys to soothe the baby.
- Built-in wheels to easily maneuver it.
- A convenient carrying bag for traveling.
- Air mesh on all sides for sufficient ventilation.
- A Graco push-button to conveniently close it.
Pros Of Graco
- It is easy to assemble.
- Wheels make it easy to move around.
- It is affordable.
- The included pad is comfortable to touch.
- It folds up and down easily.
- The colors are attractive.
- Well built.
Cons Of Graco
- Mattress does not feature enough padding
11. Cosco Kontiki Funsport Play Yard
Minimalist design, affordable cost, lightweight operation and great mobility as made it another great one. It comes in a simple mechanism that quickly and easily folds up to allow you to set it up and take it down more quickly. That saves a lot of time and lets you play more of the day with your little one.
As such, this makes it easy to carry along making it suitable. Even better, it is in one package, meaning that it is even easier for you to carry it. It measures 28″ wide x 39″ long and 23″ high inches while it weighs 21.9 pounds so that it takes a small room size while making it easy to move along.
What’s more, is that it includes folding feet and wheels. These make it more compact when folded to make it easy for you when you want to carry or put it into storage. When you want to get a space for your baby to catch a nap, it can give you to create the perfect spot for your little one.
More to this is that when you want to store or move it, you can simply fold it into a compact size. Then use the included carry bag to store it anywhere you want. Even you will find plenty of space in your car while planning a small vacation.
You can take it anywhere considering that it comes with a convenient carry bag where it perfectly fits once folded. The play yard provides a conducive environment for your napping baby since it features an air mesh on all sides for convenient ventilation and air circulation. It’s not just so much convenient making your travel time hassle-free, your little angel is always safe inside this one. Lets you have a mental peace as well.
Features Of Cosco Kontiki Funsport
- Made in China but meets regulations of the United States.
- An improved mechanism to easily fold it within no time.
- Folding feet and wheels.
- An instruction manual for reference when setting up.
- A durable frame construction.
- For use by both girls and boys under 15 pounds.
- It measures 28″ wide x 39″ long and 23″ high and weighs 21.9 pounds.
- Any mattress having a dimension of 25″ x 38″ will feet perfectly. If you want to use any sheet, consider having a mini crib sheet.
- It features all the modern features.
- An air mesh on all sides of it for effective air circulation.
Pros Of Cosco Kontiki Funsport
- It is definitely another great one that is reasonably priced.
- It grows with your baby.
- Fits perfectly in a small room.
- It easily folds up for carrying and storing.
- No bad smell.
- It features a sturdy construction.
- This best portable toddler bed comes with a carrying bag for convenient carriage.
- Plenty of space for a baby to sleep.
- There is no specific weight limit. Your baby can use it until he/she can climb out of the play yard or reaches 35 inches in height.
Cons Of Cosco Kontiki Funsport
- A little bit small in size.
- It takes time to set up and take it down because of its little bit complex rails.
Best travel crib buying guide
Let’s have a brief look at what you should consider for you to make the right decision. This guide should be your lead while looking for the perfect one.
- Types – You should have an idea of the design. Decide whether to get the one that folds to look like a portable crib or one that folds into a mini-cocoon-like tent.
- Ease of use – You need to determine the time it takes to assemble and disassemble it. Consider one that takes a little time to fix and one that will not stress you when assembling.
- Portability – Another factor to consider in your selection is how easy it is to carry it. It features a design that folds up easily to allow you to put them in your bag.
- Age and weight sustainability – Ensure that your baby will fit into the crib and that it can manage to hold the weight of your baby without breaking.
- Mattress padding– It should include a kid mattress that features enough padding. So, be sure to select one with padding that will make your baby comfortable.
- Cost – Finally, check at the price that you will have to pay for it. The price needs to be reasonable based on the features that it includes.
Safety Guideline For Your Travel Crib
You spend a lot of money to get a perfect one not just to have a baby nap, you need to make sure your baby is safe inside it. I know traveling is fun, especially when you travel with your baby, your little one enjoys it so much! To ensure the safety of your baby, you need a safe one. Follow the following safety guidelines for your playard/pack ‘n’ play to avoid unpleasant situations:
- Never Buy Old One: It’s been a long time since they are in the market. Lots of pack ‘n’ play have been recalled due to updated safety rules. So, if you buy an old one, there may be a safety concern for the baby. Always buy a new one to make the travel time safe for the baby.
- Avoid Sharp Edge Model: It’s pretty rare that playards have sharp edges nowadays. Modern safety regulations require round and soft edges so that the baby never gets hurt. Even though it’s rare, but you should double-check about this while buying a new one.
- Abide By The Weight & Height Limit: There is a standard weight limit. Different models have different weight limits. However, you should never use it once the baby reaches the weight limit specified for that playard or when the height of the baby reaches 35 inches whichever comes first.
- Don’t Buy Mattress, Pad, & Sheet: Some pack ‘n’ play comes with those and some don’t. You should use only those mattress, pad, and sheet that comes with it. It is not recommended to buy those from other brands and use it with your pack ‘n’ play of another brand. Because the brand never tested those mattresses from other brands.
- Playard is NOT a replacement of Crib: They are all good only as a travel crib and suitable to have nap only. That does not mean you don’t need a regular type. Only a crib is a permanent solution for your baby to have complete sleep.
Now, let’s watch what the expert says about safety.
All the models reviewed above are the great beds to provide you with the best value for money. They include the features that best travel crib should include while they come at affordable prices. Therefore, I urge you to give them a try and be sure to have spent your hard-earned money.