Getting the best baby bassinet is the ONLY alternative to dangerous bed-sharing. If you want to use it as a co-sleeper, the height of the bassinet need to be perfectly aligned with the height of the mattress of your bed. Not all the bassinets available in the market will serve your purpose, some of them can be dangerous for the baby. The features of these beds vary a lot.
But you are in the right place. At the end of this most comprehensive bassinet reviews, you will get all the information to make a wise decision.
Table of Contents
- 3 Best Baby Bassinet Comparison Table
- Top 11 Best Selling Bassinet Reviews
- HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Reviews
- BABYBJORN Cradle Review (Rocks At Every Direction)
- Chicco LullaGo Bassinet
- Graco Dream Suite Bassinet Reviews
- Clear-Vue Co-Sleeper from Arm’s Reach
- Delta Children Sweet Beginnings Bassinet
- Summer Infant Bassinet with Motion
- Fisher-Price Soothing Motion Bassinet
- Cambria Co-Sleeper Bassinet From Arm’s Reach
- SNOO Smart Sleeper Reviews
- Green Frog Bassinet Reviews
- Show Love By Sharing:
- Top 11 Best Selling Bassinet Reviews
3 Best Baby Bassinet Comparison Table
It’s gonna be a long journey. So, I have included 3 best co sleeper bassinet in the following comparison table to have a quick glimpse that can save you some time. Remember, all the following 3 bassinets are the best selling and most recommended by LOTS of experienced parents. You will get detailed reviews on each of them though.
Top 11 Best Selling Bassinet Reviews
As promised before, you will get 3 of these above-recommended bassinet reviews very first. Then I have included additional 8 reviews. Some of them are expensive, some are cheap but safe and comfortable for the baby. All the following 11 bassinets are unique in their own way to make meet different needs of different parents.
HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Reviews
CJ Foundation for SIDS has recommended it as one of the safest bed sharing alternatives. Well, that’s not the only reason I have put it as the no. 1 best bedside bassinet in my baby cradle reviews. It can rotate 360 degrees for the safety and convenience that you can never expect from other co-sleeper. With 360 degrees swiveling cradle, getting in or out of the bed is totally hassle-free.
You will love the spring side wall just like so many parents. This single feature has made it totally different than traditional bassinets. With traditional bassinets, you have to stand up to get your baby in and out of the bed because of their rigid sides. With spring sidewall, you don’t have to stand up. Very useful for mom with limited movement or having a C Section.
If you have small space in your bedroom, you need something to save spaces. It requires only 32 inches clearance from the wall and the base easily tucks under the bed making it one of the best bassinets for small spaces as well. With its stable base, you can fit most beds having 22 to 34 inches tall. With HALO bassinet, your baby just not only sleeps as close as you like, it’s safer and taking care of your baby is way easier.
To make bedtime fun for the baby, it comes with a nightlight, 2 vibration level, timer with auto shut off, and 3 soothing lullabies and womb sounds. Since the light and vibrator are places at the center of the bed, your baby will have vibration right on his/her head and light on the eyes. Most parents love this intelligent feature highly useful.
Comes with a fitted sheet which is machine washable as well. You are recommended to use the customer shaped HALO bassinet mattress. Now, watch the video demonstration of HALO bassinet.
More Features & Pros of HALO Premiere Series Swivel Sleeper
- The assembled dimension of the co-sleeper is 45.3 x 37.8 x 45.3 inches with a weight of 35.3 pounds. The maximum recommended weight of the baby is 30 pounds.
- Available in 4 colors like Damask, Harmony Circles, Riverstone, Rose Leaf.
- No safety hazard for the baby. JPMA certified. Meets or exceeds safety provisions of U.S. CPSC. Proven to be super sturdy. You have nothing to worry about the safety of bed sharing.
- 2 storage pockets to store all small baby stuff nearby.
- In total, you will be in need of 3 AA batteries which you need to buy separately.
- Unisex design, so perfect for baby boy or girl.
Cons of HALO Premiere Series Swivel Sleeper
You need to know something that some parents did not like. Unless my best bassinet reviews won’t be complete.
- Costly. Some parents are not happy to spend that much for only a few months.
- The battery does not last long. So, another recurring cost issue!
BABYBJORN Cradle Review (Rocks At Every Direction)
When you need the best bedside bassinet but don’t want to spend too much, consider BABYBJORN. It’s just perfect, beautiful and comfortable for the baby and you! You do not have to stand up to get in or out of the bed. From your bed, you can check out the baby. You can rock the bassinet as well.
About rocking, yes it’s not battery operated. Either you can rock the cradle yourself or the movement of your baby will rock it back and forth. As it is equipped with a spring suspension system just like you have seen in a stroller, the rocking will be smooth and soft. Your little one will enjoy it.
The side does not fold down like the HALO, but it is pretty low enough that you can use it as another best co sleeper bassinet. A lot of moms are using it as co-sleeper. Since it has low height and the mesh sides are transparent, you can monitor the baby from your own bed without standing up. Super helpful if you have limited mobility.
Its JPMA certified, so perfectly safe for your baby. There are no bars or loose parts where your baby’s tiny hand or legs may get stuck. It meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards of F2236. The fabrics and materials used are safe for the baby. Even if your baby tastes or chews the fabrics, there is no harm.
Comes with the cradle mattress with 1-inch thickness. Your baby will feel comfortable on it as confirmed by lots of parents. The fitted mattress sheet is machine washable and is perfectly safe for your baby. If you go for machine wash, air it out first before reassembly. No harmful substances used.
More Features & Pros of BABYBJORN Cradle
- Affordable cost and have huge high appreciation and recommendation from experienced moms as another best affordable bassinet.
- The assembled dimension is 23 x 31 x 26 inches whereas the folded up dimension is 23 x 31 x 5 inches with a weight of 13 pounds. Recommended mattress dimension is 14 X 28 inches.
- Mesh sides for ample ventilation. Great bedside co-sleeper.
- You can easily move the cradle from room to room. Its sturdy and the durable foot grips are stable. While moving from room to room, there will be no damaging scars on your floor.
- Sides are made of fabrics. There are no bars or loose parts.
- Gentle rock to lull your baby to sleep peacefully. Rocks in all directions, not just back and forth.
- Pretty lightweight.
- White color.
Cons of BABYBJORN Cradle
- Even though the bed is JPMA certified and meets other federal regulations, some parents don’t like the idea of using MDF.
Chicco LullaGo Bassinet
Highly recommended for you if you need to move a lot with your baby. It is equipped with snap-on legs and 1 piece top structure which let you assemble it within seconds. Comes with a carry bag to make your travel a lot easier.
Within no time you can disassemble the sleeper and folded it to carry it with the bag. Undoubtedly, another best baby bassinet as recommended by lots of parents.
Non-slip metal legs ensure the extra safety for your baby. No rust no slipping issue. Mesh sides for extra visibility and ample ventilation is a blessing. Along with the brushed mattress pad, the LullaGo ensures the ultimate comfort for your baby anytime anywhere you go. If you are planning to move a lot with your baby, give it a try, you can thank me later.
If you want to place it in a permanent place for the baby, you can do it as well. The frame is sturdy and stable, so yes it is perfectly safe as a bedside bassinet. Most parents who have used is described it as the sleek, lightweight, and stable bassinet with a very reasonable price. A great investment is what they are saying.
Without leaving your bed, you can pull the LullaGo towards you without causing any damage or any problem. Cleaning the bassinet is easy as well. You can completely remove all the fabrics parts for cleaning purposes.
More Features & Pros of Chicco Lullago Bassinet
- The assembled dimension of the bassinet is 36 x 22 x 27 inches with a weight of 17 pounds. Maximum recommended weight is 20 pounds.
- Lower height, great for your bed height.
- Available in 3 colors. You can choose from Lavender, Chestnut, and Sky.
- Comes with a removable firm mattress which is perfectly safe for the infant.
- Comes with a carry bag. You will find the shoulder strap of the bag very useful.
- Very easy to move from room to room. Many have confirmed that the bassinet glides easily even on the carpet. Because of the anti-slip feet; there is no danger of sliding as well.
- Dual mesh sides. Now you can keep your baby as close as possible without co-sleeping. Always in front of your eyes.
- Since it is totally foldable, many parents have recommended it as the best bassinet for small spaces.
- Real clean and simple design which you can get without spending a fortune.
- A perfect solution for your traveling as well as to meet the need of a bassinet.
Cons of Chicco Lullago Bassinet
- It’s kind of low. Whereas it is good for the safety point of view, some parents find it discomforting for themselves.
Graco Dream Suite Bassinet Reviews
When you can’t settle for the bassinet alone, you need a changer too, consider having Graco Dream Suite Bassinet. Yes, you heard it right, along with the reversible bassinet; it comes with a changer as well for the complete care of your little one.
The changer is not something flimsy and useless; you can actually store baby stuff up to 30 pounds! Many parents call it another best baby bassinet for the changer alone.
You want to keep a sharp eye always on your little angel. With Graco Dream Suite, you can keep your baby anywhere you like around the home. It is equipped with 4 locking wheels, so without much effort, the bassinet can be moved anywhere you want it. To ensure the ultimate comfort of your baby, it comes with 2 vibration speed. Now soothing your baby with the right setting is much easier.
To make playtime more fun, it comes with 2 soft toys. Your baby is not never alone even if you are in sleep. To protect the baby from light, you will find the canopy as a blessing. To ensure ample ventilation and extended visibility, it is designed with mesh sides. With locking wheels, canopy, toys, mesh sides etc, Graco Dream Suite is definitely one of the best bassinets. It’s a complete bedside baby care center.
All of the super useful features can be used smartly. With just a push of a button, you can flip the bassinet over to reveal the changer. Since you can wipe clean it, cleaning the surface is super easy. Trust me you need it because you have to do the changing a lot during a single day.
You can use it until your baby weighs 15 pounds. Sounds confusing? The changer can support 30 pounds but why the bassinet can hold only 15 pounds? Well, when your baby reaches 15 pounds, your little one will start pushing up on hands and knees. At that time, you must stop using this bassinet and transition to a sturdy crib.
More Features & Pros of Graco Dream Suite Bassinet
- The dimension of the bassinet is 6.2 x 19.4 x 33.9 inches with a weight of 18.4 pounds. Changer side dimension is H: 35″ W: 23.50 D: 35.
- You can use the changer even your baby stops using the bassinet. Great investment decision.
- Comes with a mattress, no need to buy an extra mattress. The dimension of the mattress is 35″ x 23.5″.
- The canopy easily folds back.
- Unisex design. Perfect for your baby girl or boy.
- Sturdy and well-made bassinet and changer. Perfectly safe for your baby.
- Highly suitable for your small bedroom.
Cons of Graco Dream Suite Bassinet
- It vibrates, but no gliding or rocking.
Clear-Vue Co-Sleeper from Arm’s Reach
With all the modern features of a bedside bassinet and adjustable legs, this one is truly one of the best baby bassinet from Arm’s Reach. It ensures the 360 degrees view of your baby. Meaning you can watch your baby all the time from any angle around your room. It’s a mini co-sleeper from the Arm’s Reach but this is more than enough as a bassinet.
What more interesting about this co-sleeper bassinet is that you can adjust the height of the bassinet. The legs are adjustable. You can adjust the legs height between 24 inches to 30 inches in 2 inches increment. No matter what’s the height of your bed, Clear Vue will still work as the best co sleeper. So that you can move it anywhere around the home, these legs are equipped with 4 castor wheels for hassle-free mobility without hurting your floor.
Unlike other freestanding bassinets, this one lets you sleep next to your baby. Adjust the height of the legs to match the height of our bed. You can attach the co-sleeper to the bed using the long straps. And you are good to go! Soothing your baby is really easy whenever your little one needs you. There is no danger of co-sleeping as well. There is a small side rail so that neither the baby nor the mom can roll into each other’s space.
For the baby stuff like diaper and towel, it is equipped with a storage basket as well. It is a large storage basket. As you can see, having this one will return you the best value for your money.
More Features & Pros of Clear Vue from Arm’s Reach
- The dimension of the co-sleeper is 34 x 20 x 31 inches with a weight of 25 pounds.
- Very easy to put together and lightweight well made bassinet for newborn.
- The size is mini and to many parents, it’s another best bassinet for small spaces.
- Secured drop-sides for easy accessing the baby.
- Perfectly safe for your baby. No incidents of tip over or any sort of accidents. Sturdy constructions to serve long enough for your baby.
- You can use the bassinet alone without the storage basket.
- Comes with mattress fitted sheet.
- You can take off the caster wheels if you want.
- Unbeatable market price for such a versatile bassinet.
- A great sleeping solution for your baby when you need to comfort & breastfeed him at midnight.
- Huge appreciation and recommendations from experienced parents for their friends and families.
Cons of Clear Vue Co-Sleeper from Arm’s Reach
- A little bit small in size.
- Some parents have found it difficult to put together.
Delta Children Sweet Beginnings Bassinet
I must call it the most complete and definitely another best affordable bassinet nowadays. I call it the complete one because it has literally EVERYTHING! What do you expect from a co-sleeper bassinet? It has the removable canopy, locking casters, night light, soothing music and much more.
Apart from always keeping your little angel with you, the newborn sleeper can actually soothe your baby with calming night light and pre-loaded lullabies. Your LO will quickly fall asleep. Its battery operated, so you need to change the battery from now and then though.
The canopy can block the harsh light and save your baby’s eyes. What’s more, the canopy is adjustable meaning you can move it up and down. If you need to completely remove it, you can! The bassinet is equipped with locking casters as well. Now you can keep your LO always with you no matter wherever you go.
Sturdy steel frame and polyester fiber are used. The steel frame does not make it heavy. In fact, it is pretty lightweight. The fabric is machine washable. It comes with the mattress and fitted sheet. The mattress is not thin and you don’t need to buy a new mattress as well. It’s a complete package for your baby to have a safe and sound sleep.
The design of bassinet is cute. It features a neutral leaf pattern which is really gorgeous. A truly sleek profile bassinet with elegant fabrics. It is equipped with a large storage basket with 2 sections. Not just baby diapers, you can store clothes as well. There is plenty of room in the storage.
More Features & Pros of Delta Children Sweet Beginnings Bassinet
- The dimension of the sleeper is 33”L x 17”W x 45”W with a weight of 10.5 pounds. Without the canopy, the height of the bassinet is 30 inches.
- With caster locking wheels, you can move it from room to room. Yes, it fits through standard doorways.
- Stable and reliable once you put it together. Don’t listen to other bad reviews saying it’s not stable.
- Assembly is fairly easy. Anyone who can read a self-explanatory manual and use a screwdriver can do it.
- Highly stable and no chance of tipping over. The bassinet meets or exceeds all the safety standards of ASTM International and U.S. CPSC. So, yes it is JPMA certified.
- Really competitive price.
- 3 AA batteries required.
- Lots of happy parents, experienced parents.
Cons of Delta Children Sweet Beginnings Bassinet
- Some parents said it looks flimsy.
- Does not rock or glide.
- Does not fold, so not so not great as a travel bassinet.
Summer Infant Bassinet with Motion
It’s doing really well with its music, mattress sheet, locking castors, and vibration. Within very short time, it’s getting attention from parents and already has lots of appreciation.
The embroidery styled quilted bassinet looks so adorable. It looks nice and feels sturdy. Definitely another best baby bassinet. At the end of reading this best bassinet reviews, you will fall in love with it as well.
It features an adjustable canopy to give your baby non-interrupted sleep always. Once you are done assembling the bassinet, the canopy will block disturbing light to make naptime totally deep and sound. To ensure the maximum comfort, it comes with a padded mattress with a fitted sheet. Yes, it is machine washable. However, you may find this mattress pretty thin and a little bit hard. But hard surface mattress is always recommended for infants to avoid SIDS.
Being a soothing bassinet, it features vibration and comes with 4 musical melodies (nature and womb sound) to make your baby happy. Besides, the soothing vibration helps to make the baby calm. The vibration and music operate through a device which is portable, so you can carry it wherever you go!
Want to know the best part?
Your baby is always with you! It has the perfect height, so your baby can sleep right next to you at night. It features caster wheels for mobility. So, no matter where you go, you can always carry the bassinet to keep your baby right in front of your eyes.
To keep your baby belongings more organized, it features a large storage basket. Lots of parents have verified the fact that there is plenty of storage underneath the bassinet. And, one thing common that every mom said is that their baby loves it and the bassinet becomes a lifesaver for them.
More Features & Pros of Summer Infant Bassinet with Motion
- The assembled dimension is 34.2 x 19.2 x 7.9 with a weight of 22 pounds. Assembly is fairly easy and should not take more than 20 minutes.
- You should buy 3 AA batteries for the music and vibration.
- Peaceful lullabies to lull baby to sleep.
- The music and vibration have an automatic shut off feature after 20 minutes to extend the battery life.
- The adorable design has made it a perfect addition to the nursery.
- Perfectly safe for your baby. No incidents of safety threats from parents with experience of using it.
- Highly appreciated by parents with lots of recommendations for their friends and families as the best bassinet for newborn in a small room.
Cons of Summer Infant Bassinet with Motion
- Does not tilt or swing or rock.
- Thin and flimsy mattress.
Fisher-Price Soothing Motion Bassinet
You know about Fisher-Price. They are the pioneer of baby stuff. So, when they introduced a bassinet that needs your attention. And with this soothing bassinet, they have tried to overcome all the deficiencies that the rest of the bassinet have. Their bassinet comes with everything to give your baby a great good night sleep. It has so many ways to soothe your little one.
Just like any other modern co-sleeper, this one comes with music, vibration, light show etc. But these features are way better than most of the cheap bassinets. For example, the lighting has dual modes. Meaning you can use it not just as a night light but as the soothing projection as well. Your baby will love the projection light, I am sure of it.
But that’s not all…
If you remember my previous bassinet reviews, none of them comes with a mobile, right? Well, Fisher-Price bassinet comes with it. The mobile is equipped with star-shaped toys. And the good news is these starts gently sway. The lighting feature is also unique. As an added sense of security, it features the nightlight. But to entertain your baby, it comes with the projection light. You can remove the projector and use it as a tabletop soother as well.
Apart from these above features, it has mesh sides to give the baby more air and to give you extra visibility. Since the bassinet has standards height, you should not find it difficult to put in or out the baby. There are no drop-side rails though. Trust me, it’s much safer.
More Features & Pros of Fisher-Price Soothing Motion Bassinet
- A great bassinet to spend the night with soothing sways, music, and calming vibrators.
- The assembled dimension of the bassinet is 22.8 x 5.9 x 40 inches with a weight of 20 pounds. Height from ground to the mattress is 15.5 inches, to top rail 28.5 inches, to the top of the mobile 46 inches approximately.
- No battery required. Give a little push to sway. The vibration works with the push of a button and lasts about 30 minutes. Most of the time your baby will do the kicking and it will work just fine.
- You can use the straps to secure the bassinet from movements.
- Plenty of storage to keep baby stuff organized.
- Much more affordable cost. Check the price of the mobile alone to have a better understanding.
- Highly recommended as another best baby cradle to give your little one a true dreamland.
Cons of Fisher-Price Soothing Motion Bassinet
- Some mom said the sleeping surface is really low which is sometimes a back-breaker is for some.
- The sway motion did not work for some parents.
Cambria Co-Sleeper Bassinet From Arm’s Reach
Bed sharing is dangerous for the infant. Here is another viable solution from Arm’s Reach. They call it a safe and comfortable alternative to bed sharing. Concepts Cambria is great for the mom recovering from C-sections.
A great co-sleeper bassinet to make breastfeeding easy. I must say it’s NOT that cheap, but at the end of reading this bassinet reviews, you will see it can be a great investment decision for you and definitely another parents’ recommended best affordable bassinet.
It’s a wooden made co-sleeper bassinet, so yes it is not cheap and does not look like cheap stuff. Most parents like the curved wooden ends. It has mesh sides for great ventilation. Now, your baby will have great breathability. It helps to increase the visibility of the baby as well. You can see your baby from a long distance as well.
You might be wondering:
‘Will it fit my bed?’ or ‘Do I have to get up from the bed to reach the baby?’
Oh yes! It will fit perfectly and you don’t need to get up from the bed to soothe the baby. If the height of your bed measured from floor to the adult mattress starting at 24 inches, you are good to go! If you have a California king size bed, it gets even better. Just use the pretty long enough straps. Lots of parents with California king size bed have verified this fact. The adjustable legs make it suitable for most of the beds.
The side rail separating the co-sleeper from the bed folds down to use as a co-sleeper or goes all the way up to use as standalone. The sides lock in place as well. The locking wheels function well and it’s great to keep your little one close to you. There is a convenient storage as well to keep baby stuff organized.
TIPS: If you want to buy co-sleeper sheets, get the MINI co-sleeper sheets.
More Features & Pros of Arm’s Reach Concepts Cambria Co-Sleeper
- The assembled dimension of the co-sleeper bassinet is 31 x 20 x 34 inches with a weight of 28.6 pounds. It’s heavy and very much sturdy.
- Unisex design, so perfect for your baby boy or girl.
- Well made and made of quality dark brown wood.
- The fabric on the sides is removable so that you can wash it when needed.
- Comes with a mattress. You are advised to use that one even though it may feel thin and little bit hard for the baby.
- Mesh sides so that you and your baby can see each other, it’s good enough for ample ventilation as well.
- Quality wheels with locking feature that function well.
Cons of Arm’s Reach Concepts Cambria Co-Sleeper
- Some parents reviewed the mattress as flimsy and too hard for the baby.
SNOO Smart Sleeper Reviews
You already heard about SNOO right? If not, there is a detail SNOO review for you. It was designed by Dr. Harvey Karp (One of America’s Top Pediatrician) in collaboration with MIT trained engineer Yves Béhar. Ever since this is the safest and comfy baby bed. It’s really expensive but why not have a look at the reasons why so many parents love it.
But what actually is a SNOO?
To answer simply, it’s a super intelligent baby bed that works just like a nanny or a grandmother. It’s expensive but definitely another different kind of the best newborn sleeper in the market. It meets EVERY recommendation and safe sleep guidelines of AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics). That’s why it is the safest bed for the infant.
But here’s the kicker:
It boosts the sleep time of your little one with the soothing white noise and gentle motion that every baby loves. Its in-built smart technology quickly detects crying take action to soothe the baby with gentle rocking and unique white noise. And it works! It really works to calm the fussy baby within no time!
Now you can have a sound sleep yourself all the night long. You don’t have to lull the baby to go back to sleep. The SNOO will do all the rocking and shushing just like an experienced nanny! If you are a first-time mother, you can go insane. SNOO can be your no. 1 solution to all of your exhaustion.
Lots of parents with fussy babies who used to wake up after every few minutes during the night have shared their experiences. I urge you to read as many reviews as you can. Then you will understand how SNOO have helped them with their all-time crying and fussy babies. Here is a funny yet highly meaningful video of why you should have the SNOO.
More Features & Pros of SNOO Baby Bed
- The dimension of the bed is 30 x 16 x 32 inches with a weight of 38 pounds.
- Mid-century modern style baby bed. A great addition to the nursery.
- No safety threat issue. Equipped with patented SNOO Sack swaddle to safely clip with the bed. These special clips help to keep the baby safe on the back during sleep at night.
- Mesh sides for ample ventilation, so no chance of overheating.
- Only flat swing for safety reasons.
- You can control all the levels remotely.
- For your immediate use, it comes with SNOO bed, 3 cotton sacks (organic made), organic fitted sheet, 4 lets, mattress, power cable with adapter etc.
- So much happy parents and they have recommended it as another best bassinet for newborn.
Cons of SNOO Baby Bed
- Some reported having technical errors after few months.
- Have some incidents of grinding noise as the base of the bed move back and forth after a while.
- Really expensive. Above budget for lots of parents.
Green Frog Bassinet Reviews
This is the last best bedside bassinet reviews. This time it’s from Green Frog. I have included this in my bassinet reviews because of its simple design and pretty amazing reviews from parents within very short time. It’s still little bit costly but with it’s cozy and compact design, it has already won the hearts of lots of parents.
It’s a soft back and forth rocking cradle, but you don’t need any battery to do this. Either you gently rock it or the movement of your little one will be more than enough to rock the cradle softly. Its unique round ventilation system is not just cute, it will ensure ample circulation of fresh air for the baby as well. You can watch your baby through the mesh sides of the co-sleeper.
The cradle is pretty lightweight and you can easily carry it from room to room to keep your baby always with you.Because of its low height, soothing your baby is easy. The breathable mesh sides are made of entirely from fabric. So, there are no bars or hazards of any loose parts.
Super simple assembly. With snap-on legs and rockers, the assembly is a piece of cake. You can take apart the cradle easily as well. Comes with a beautiful carrying bag if you need to move with the bassinet.
Just like any other bassinet, you need to clean the fabric of the bassinet along with its mattress cover. The good news is both of them are removable and machine washable. Simple unzip the fabric and wash it gently. Don’t forget to air dry only before you reassembly the cradle again.
Tips: Use a damp cloth to wipe clean the mattress. The mattress is NOT waterproof!
More Features & Pros of Green Frog Bassinet
- The overall dimension of the co-sleeper bassinet is 35 x 25 x 5 inches with a weight of 15.7 pounds. The overall height of the bassinet is 28 inches. The inside dimension of the bassinet is 30 x 16 inches.
- Made of wood and does not look like a cheap bassinet at all. Simple yet elegant.
- Comes with premium quality mattress and washable cotton slipcover sheet. The dimension of the mattress is 30 x 16 x 1 inches. So, the thickness is 1 inch. Even it seems pretty thin, you are recommended to use this mattress. It is designed keeping the baby safety in mind.
- Meets baby safety standards. Nothing to worry about the safety of your baby.
- Great for vacations. Use the included carrying bag for the road trip.
Cons of Green Frog Bassinet
- The height of the bassinet is NOT adjustable. Double check the height of your bed including the height of adult mattress first if you want to use it as a co-sleeper.
Best Bassinet Buying Guide 2018
From the lots of brands, it is really confusing to pick the best bassinet. The selection becomes even more difficult when they vary in features. As you have seen from the 11 bassinet reviews, each of these bassinets as its own unique features. Besides, each parent has their own preferences. But if you follow these following guidelines, finding the right one should be that much problematic.
- If you are a new parent, soothing the baby will be a nightmare. You gonna need a nanny or at least you have to stay at the baby’s grandpa’s home. Your baby will wake up several times during the middle of the night even he/she is not hungry. So, you can’t sleep better either. You can solve the problem by getting the SNOO. As I have mentioned in the above SNOO bassinet reviews, its a total package as the best newborn sleeper.
- If you have a decent budget, get the HALO. After reading so many parents’ reviews, I have come to the conclusion that this is so far the best bassinet having all the modern features.
- Never buy a bassinet without transparent mesh sides. It just does not help you see your baby from any angle of the home, it helps to prevent the suffocation hazard as well.
- Almost ALL the bassinets come with a mattress and sheet. Try to use that mattress even though it looks thin and hard. Infant mattress is totally different than the adult mattress. Hard surfaced mattress is a MUST for the infant to avoid the risk of SIDS.
- If you want to use it as a co-sleeper which most of the parents do, double check the height of the bassinet and your bed. Get the one that has adjustable heights. If you can adjust the height of the legs of the bassinet if have nothing to worry.
- Locking wheels is a MUST.
Final Thoughts On Best Bassinet Reviews
You have no idea how many cups of coffee I had to drink to write this fat article. But my effort will be fruitful only if you can find the best baby bassinet from the above recommended for your little angel.
I have tried my best to include all the important information that you need to know. If you need more information, please talk to your experienced friends and family members. Read as many reviews as you can. Have a good day!