Scoot is said to be the perfect choice for stylish moms. With it’s contrasting two-toned finish, beautifully designed tapered feet and purely wooden top bar, Scoot is great for mid-century nurseries.
After reading Babyletto Scoot crib reviews, you will know every reason why this one has won the heart of so many parents within such a short time.
Table of Contents
It comes with a free toddler rail just like Babyletto Lolly crib. For easy toddler bed conversion as the baby grows in near future, it will save you huge money. Now, if you check a little more about any other cribs, you will notice it’s not common to have a free toddler rail from almost any brand.
Scoot is a new collection of Babyletto which has become available for sale on Amazon recently. But we believe you know about Babyletto, right?
Babyletto has already won the heart of hundreds of thousands of parents’ hearts with its most selling Hudson 3-in-1 convertible crib. We have already written a complete review on Hudson and you are welcome to check it out.
Babyletto Scoot Safety Reviews
We have forgotten to mention or you may already know that Million Dollar Baby (The MDB Family) actually owns Babyletto. And in MDB, safety is first.
In all of our reviews, when we talk about any safety reviews of Babyletto or DaVinci (which is also owned by MDB), we like to show a video of how MBD seriously take safety issue.
So watch the video first, then we will talk about all other safety issues.
As you have already watched the video, now let’s see what particular safety measures have taken for Babyletto Scoot crib.
The crib is tested against 360 Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and over 10,000 chemicals. That makes the Scoot GREENGUARD GOLD certified. Just like any other Babyletto cribs for e.g. Babyletto Modo, and Mercer, it meets or exceeds ASTM International & U.S. CPSC safety standards. Guaranteed non-toxic finish, lead, and phthalate safe makes it even better for your baby nursery.
Babyletto Scoot Crib Reviews: Other Features
You need to know about crib conversion, assembly instructions, mattress info, and many others while you decide to have a crib. Well, you will get it all in this Babyletto Scoot crib reviews.
- It’s a 3-in-1 convertible crib, so you can easily convert it to a toddler bed and daybed. Already you know that toddler rail comes absolutely free, right? And, maximum weight recommendation for a toddler bed is 50 pounds, although slats can hold up to 135 pounds.
- Made from absolutely sustainable New Zealand pine wood in Taiwan.
- The assembled dimension of Scoot is 54.25 x 30.63 x 35 inches. As you can see, it’s a standard size crib, not a mini crib. So, you are good to use any standard size mattress of any brand. Although, you can buy Scoot recommended crib mattress named “Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams White Crib Mattress” along with the crib too. Make sure, like any other standard cribs, to assemble it in the baby room because assembled crib can’t move through doorways as it’s relatively heavy and does not have any crib wheels.
- There are four (4) additional mattress positions so that it takes a very long time for your baby to outgrow it.
- All the hardware constructions are hidden to give it a perfect look and ensure more safety.
- Tips: Not just Scoot, stop using any crib when your Little One can climb out or reaches 35 inches in height. This is the point where you should convert the crib to a toddler bed for your little angel. It’s the best feature of any convertible crib that saves parents from buying one of the cheap toddler beds for sale.
Pros of Babyletto Scoot Crib
It’s time to let you know some cool benefits of this crib in our short Babyletto Scoot crib reviews.
- You can use crib cute crib bedding sets with it.
- Even short parents can use it comfortably.
- Perfectly matched drawer. In fact, there is a Scoot drawer named “Babyletto Scoot 3-Drawer Changer Dresser, White/Washed Natural Finish” to match the crib. You are welcome to check it out too. If you want, you can have a crib with a changer too. For more information, consider reading the article on the changing table.
- Very large parents’ recommendations within a short time.
- As per many parents, no wear and tear for a very long time.
- Proven sturdy, no matter how many times you assemble and disassemble it. Even some parents said it is sturdier than most branded cribs available for sale nowadays.
FAQ of Babyletto Scoot Crib
Answer: Yes, the crib comes with the toddler bed conversion kit so that you don’t have to buy a new conversion kit when you must convert the crib to a toddler bed. And no, it does not come with the mattress, you must buy it separately.
Answer: No, there is no screw holes cap. Yes, if you are seriously looking for those holes, then you will see them. But the truth is they are barely noticeable.
Answer: As I said in the review, any standard size crib mattress should fit the Scoot. Yes, the standard size Naturepedic crib mattress will fit nicely.
Answer: yes, it is truly white color.
Answer: Lots of tall parents are using the Babyletto Scoot crib for a very long time without much issue.
Cons of Babyletto Scoot Crib
- Some reported having missing screws.
- Top rail appearance could be better like their Hudson crib.
- For some parents, it’s a little bit pricey crib. Yes, it’s true that Babyletto does not produce any cheap crib like Graco or Storkcraft. But for the quality, Scoot really worths it.
If you like a modern crib meeting all the latest safety standards and lasts really long time, we believe Scoot can be a great choice for you. Also, try to buy a matching baby mobile with Scoot to keep your little one engaged and develop eye-tracking.