So, what do you think about something ‘new’ in a convertible crib? Well, we think, it’s really good to have something new. Why? Because, it meets the latest fashion, safety standards, and more importantly, meets latest demands. After reading the Babyletto Lolly crib reviews, you will learn why this new crib in the market is getting high appreciation from parents so quickly. Just for now, look at the graph below to check it’s popularity on Amazon.
Use the following table of contents so that you can move to your desired section right away!
Table of Contents
We believe you have already known about Babyletto which is owned by famous Million Dollar Baby (The MDB) family.
Babyletto is particularly popular among parents for it’s Hudson, Modo, Mercer, and Origami model. To enlarge its collection, very recently it has introduced the Lolly 3-in-1 convertible crib.
We have already written an entire article namely Babyletto crib reviews where you can learn all of the above mentioned Babyletto crib models.
With its beautiful natural feet, round spindles, and gently curved corners, Babyletto Lolly has already won the heart of many parents within very few time.
Now, it’s confession time.
The price of the Babyletto Lolly is relatively higher than other cribs from Storkcraft or Graco crib. But the crib really worth the price. Moreover, it comes with the free toddler rail, where you can save almost $50 to $60.
To give a complete setup of your nursery, you need a changer dresser and a crib mattress that fits Lolly snugly. So, along with Babyletto Lolly crib reviews, you will give you a review on the mattress too.
Babyletto Lolly Reviews: Safety First!
Safety reviews should be your prime concern when you think about a crib. An imperfectly engineered/designed crib can be hazardous for your baby.
But you have nothing to worry…
When a product is from MDB, especially cribs, you should forget about any safety concerns. Like all cribs of Babyletto, Lolly is also GREENGUARD Gold (for a healthy indoor environment for your LO & You!) & JPMA certified. That means it meets U.S. CPSC safety standards. Besides, all the finishes of the crib are purely non-toxic. Lead and phthalate safe.
Space between the slats is 2 & ⅛ inches. To avoid SIDS, space is within the acceptable limit.
Watch the video to learn about, how seriously Million Dollar Baby ensure crib safety.
Mattress For Babyletto Lolly crib
The dimension of the crib is 53.6 x 30.2 x 35.2 inches. As you can see, it’s not a mini but a standard size crib. So, any standard size mattress of any brand will fit the crib. The crib comes with four (4) adjustable mattress positions so that you have the ultimate comfort-ability through the infant to teen stage of your baby.
You can buy the perfectly fitted kid mattress namely “Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams White Crib Mattress”. This one you can buy along with the crib and it is recommended by Babyletto. As you can see, we have already written a small review on it. So, we will not talk about it anymore here.
As per parents recommendation, “Simmons Kids Beautyrest Beginnings Sleepy Whispers Ultra Deluxe 2 n 1 Crib and Toddler Mattress” fits perfectly with Lolly too. As promised before, we have written a small review on it. So make sure you read the brief review available to read at the end of the “Cons of Babyletto Lolly Crib” section.
Other Features of Babyletto Lolly Crib
As claimed before, from this Babyletto Lolly crib reviews, you will learn all about it to make a good decision. Remember, we have written this review based on actual parents recommendations and their reviews.
Now, we will talk about its color, safety reviews, and much more.
- Colors: Lolly does not have many colors options. It has three (3) color options to match any other nursery furniture like changer dresser or changing table. You can choose from Black/Washed natural, Gray/Washed natural, and White/Washed natural.
- Solid Wood: Babyletto Lolly is made of 100% solid New Zealand pine wood from sustainable forests and CARB II compliant MDF (medium density fiberboard ). FYI: CARB II compliant MDF means, it has the lowest formaldehyde emissions. Don’t hesitant about MDF.
- Assembly & Convertibility: You can convert this versatile crib to a daybed and one of the best toddler beds to keep pace with the growth of your baby. As mentioned earlier, the toddler bed conversion kit comes absolutely free and assembly of the crib is really easy. The crib comes with a great assembly instruction, and most parents assembled the crib within just 30 minutes.
- The weight of the crib is only 50 pounds. Considering standard size crib, it’s pretty lightweight. Also, the size is perfect for a small nursery, it will literally take very little space.
- Tips: As the size of Babyletto Lolly is standard, so it won’t fit through normal doorways. So make sure you assemble the crib in the nursery or where you ultimately want it. As the crib has no wheels, moving it will be awkward.
Pros of Babyletto Lolly Crib
- A quite sturdy crib, even after several assembly and disassembly.
- Very high positive reviews from parents and recommendations from them as well.
- As per many parents, the price is really affordable considering the great quality of the Lolly.
- Unisex design, so perfect for baby girl or boy.
- To add more beauty, you can use a crib boys or girls crib bedding sets.
- With only 35.2 inches in height, short moms find it more convenient!
Cons of Babyletto Lolly Crib
Okay. This is huge. To give you an honest review, you need to know some unpleasant facts. Also remember, these cons happen to all cribs available for sale on Amazon.
- There is a little smell. So air it out first for a couple of hours.
- Paint will chip off unless you use a crib protector.
- Not all standard size crib mattress fit.
Recommended Mattress With Lolly
It won’t be a complete review unless we talk about its best-fitted mattress. In addition to Babyletto recommended Safety 1st Heavenly Dream mattress, parents have recommended using “Simmons Kids Beautyrest Beginnings Sleepy Whispers Ultra Deluxe 2 n 1 Crib and Toddler Mattress”.
The mattress is up to snuff in all ways. So here is a quick review on it.
Pros Of Simmons Kids Mattress
- As per parents, this is the best NON-ORGANIC mattress in terms of firmness, weight, and durability.
- The mattress is made in the United States. The dimension of the mattress is 52 x 27.5 inches with 6 inches thickness. With that dimension, it fits not only Babyletto Lolly 3-in-1 convertible crib but other standard size cribs too.
- It meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards.
- Totally non-toxic and used no harmful chemicals. Since the mattress is perfectly safe for the baby and parent, it is GREENGUARD GOLD & CertiPUR-US certified.
- To make it water & stain resistant, woven cover used.
- Great 2-in-1 design. When the side of the mattress is perfectly firm for newborn, the flip side of the mattress is made of several layers which are comfortable for toddlers. Don’t get confused which side to whom. It is well printed, so you will know which side to use for infant or toddler.
- No funny smell at all.
- Only 26 pounds weight.
- Great customer service. If you face any trouble regarding the mattress, more specifically found any defective mattress, just contact with their customer service and you will get a new one.
Cons Of Simmons Kids Mattress
- For some parents, the seams started to open within a couple of weeks. Don’t get worried. As the mattress is under the limited lifetime warranty, just contact with their customer service, and they will take care of it.
- Not suitable for parents with tight budget limit. If budget is an issue, you can go for a cheap baby crib.
Did you get what you needed? We have tried to give you all material information, even some unpleasant! We talked about its best-fitted mattress too while talking about Babyletto Lolly crib reviews. Now, as per our editorial decision and based on parents review, we believe you can go for it for your baby’s safe and comfortable childhood. Now if you want to keep your little one happy in the Lolly, consider having a crib mobile too.